• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A sad day in the NFL, an end of an era. Mark Sanchez is retiring from the NFL to take a job as a ESPN College Football Analyst. Always remember the legacy of the Butt Fumble.

mark.jpg

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
A sad day in the NFL, an end of an era. Mark Sanchez is retiring from the NFL to take a job as a ESPN College Football Analyst. Always remember the legacy of the Butt Fumble.

mark.jpg
It was the play that caused great shame for him. A Bill Buckner type of play. Unfortunately, sometimes it happens and you have to live with it the rest of your life and they will bring it up over and over. It has to suck for him.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’d really like us to get either Mike Daniels or Allen Hurns (preferably the latter if not both)

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I know I'm not the only one not that big on Hurns. Would rather let the young guys show what they have. Chris Moore deserves reps. Willie will get his and no way Boykin and Brown aren't given opportunities. Have UDFA and guys from last year. He said no last year. Fuck him.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I know I'm not the only one not that big on Hurns. Would rather let the young guys show what they have. Chris Moore deserves reps. Willie will get his and no way Boykin and Brown aren't given opportunities. Have UDFA and guys from last year. He said no last year. [profanity deleted] him.
I’ll pass on hurns all day. Always thought he was overrated and just had a big year once, it happens.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know I'm not the only one not that big on Hurns. Would rather let the young guys show what they have. Chris Moore deserves reps. Willie will get his and no way Boykin and Brown aren't given opportunities. Have UDFA and guys from last year. He said no last year. [profanity deleted] him.

Yeah, we have like ten million WRs on the roster already; let them compete and see who stands out. I'm definitely not opposed to taking a hard look at Mike Daniels though.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Michael Crabtree returns to Baltimore........... in week two. The Cardinals have signed Michael Crabtree to a one year deal.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was up late the last couple of days and saw on Twitter Clowney was trending. Rumors swirling that would could possible trade for him and give up Jimmy Smith and a few picks.

You guys know anything about this?

A1A

Veteran
The one trade that would have made most sense from a rebuilding foundation point was for Gordon. But no one expected Gordon to be in this situation so I cant fault EDC on it. Man tho theres a running back that we could have had in our ring of honor. I promise you EDC has thought about it.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
The one trade that would have made most sense from a rebuilding foundation point was for Gordon. But no one expected Gordon to be in this situation so I cant fault EDC on it. Man tho theres a running back that we could have had in our ring of honor. I promise you EDC has thought about it.

Did you see Justice Hill last night? He has ROH potential if he can continue to run like that.

We would have had to trade a lot for Gordon most likely so I don't think we'd be better off. As it stands right now, we have 4 RBs who each bring something unique to the table and should have a solid rotation. I have no doubts about our run game picking up where it left off last season and continuing to wear down opposing defenses.

Reactions: A1A
Did you see Justice Hill last night? He has ROH potential if he can continue to run like that.

We would have had to trade a lot for Gordon most likely so I don't think we'd be better off. As it stands right now, we have 4 RBs who each bring something unique to the table and should have a solid rotation. I have no doubts about our run game picking up where it left off last season and continuing to wear down opposing defenses.

Hey buddy congrats on last night.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hey buddy congrats on last night.

Thanks man! It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things and, honestly, the Tavon Young news overshadows the game IMO, but it was cool to extend our preseason winning streak. Hopefully Rodgers can play in game 3 for you guys to get a preview of how he's doing with LaFleur at the helm.

I'd been wondering about Gordon for a while, but ultimately we wouldn't be interested for anything but an absolute steal now we have Ingram.

On Justice Hill: while catching up on the game, I was thinking to myself "man, Dixon has a savage change of direction!" Then Justice scored that TD...

Thanks man! It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things and, honestly, the Tavon Young news overshadows the game IMO, but it was cool to extend our preseason winning streak. Hopefully Rodgers can play in game 3 for you guys to get a preview of how he's doing with LaFleur at the helm.
I'm so ready for the regular season to start. Preseason is just so boring lol. I hope Rodgers can get back to his old form. You guys will win the AFC North, Mark it down.

I'd been wondering about Gordon for a while, but ultimately we wouldn't be interested for anything but an absolute steal now we have Ingram.

On Justice Hill: while catching up on the game, I was thinking to myself "man, Dixon has a savage change of direction!" Then Justice scored that TD...

I liked Rodgers complimenting Lamar after the game, very cool. I still think you guys are going to the Super Bowl.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

Hill's cuts are video-game like, but I'm even more impressed by how much power he has when he makes contact. He's able to keep his legs churning for extra yards when most players his size don't have that ability.