• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bruh...if Mosely goes to the Browns id be pissed.

Were also interested in Brandon Marshall. I wouldnt mind him with Young and Peanut tbh. It wouldnt be a strength of our team to say the least tho.

I really think our major concern needs to be at Pass rusher and Safety in the draft. These free agency prices are insane

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

Were also interested in Brandon Marshall. I wouldnt mind him with Young and Peanut tbh. It wouldnt be a strength of our team to say the least tho.

I really think our major concern needs to be at Pass rusher and Safety in the draft. These free agency prices are insane

This is the price of free agents in the NFL especially when the cap is about to explode and everyone knows it so either you sign your guys or you go be at best an 8-8 team and sign the guys next year.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not at all in the minority
Good to hear. Everyone seems to be hating the idea of us getting Ingram but I like it. I think he would be a nice back with Lamar.

It would just crowd our backfield even more. Ingram shouldn't be our two down back.
Crowd the backfield? I don’t think our backfield is that crowded. What’s wrong with Edwards, Ingram and Dixon? Dixon we don’t know if he can stay healthy or without suspensions, Edwards could be a one year wonder. I’d rather get a safety net than fall on my face.

Marshall would be a nice option with Kenny and Patrick. Collins is also promising but we’ll see there. I absolutely agree pass rusher is a major priority and should be. I would love Wake, Houston or Suggs and a young pass rusher here. We definitely need a safety but I’d try to bring in Earl Thomas. Imagine him with Carr and Humphrey and Young as well as Averett and the other guys. Focus on the secondary and make it a strength then you can eventually cut Jefferson next year if Elliot and Clark come on.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think most are just sick of the half measures.
Yet everyone complains about Bell? It’s like a Eric can’t win here unless he forces CJ to play for 12M, signs Amos, brings in Trey Flowers, and also signs one of Paradis or Morse. We don’t have the cap to make those moves but that’s what people want. Gotta make sacrifices some where and I’d definitely trade Mosley if it means signing Thomas to be our green dot. Not that it’ll happen just my preference. I don’t think Mosley is an elite player.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good to hear. Everyone seems to be hating the idea of us getting Ingram but I like it. I think he would be a nice back with Lamar.

Crowd the backfield? I don’t think our backfield is that crowded. What’s wrong with Edwards, Ingram and Dixon? Dixon we don’t know if he can stay healthy or without suspensions, Edwards could be a one year wonder. I’d rather get a safety net than fall on my face.

Marshall would be a nice option with Kenny and Patrick. Collins is also promising but we’ll see there. I absolutely agree pass rusher is a major priority and should be. I would love Wake, Houston or Suggs and a young pass rusher here. We definitely need a safety but I’d try to bring in Earl Thomas. Imagine him with Carr and Humphrey and Young as well as Averett and the other guys. Focus on the secondary and make it a strength then you can eventually cut Jefferson next year if Elliot and Clark come on.
Totally agree. I also wouldnt mind bringing in another safety like Rapp in the 3rd. I really want to see Tim Williams blow up but we cant count on it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yet everyone complains about Bell? It’s like a Eric can’t win here unless he forces CJ to play for 12M, signs Amos, brings in Trey Flowers, and also signs one of Paradis or Morse. We don’t have the cap to make those moves but that’s what people want. Gotta make sacrifices some where and I’d definitely trade Mosley if it means signing Thomas to be our green dot. Not that it’ll happen just my preference. I don’t think Mosley is an elite player.
yep, can't win for losing because everyone is never happy

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Ingram's also way better in passing game than any of our guys.
Not to mention college he played for.

redrum52

Hall of Famer

I agree. I'd be fine with Earl and Paradis or Morse. Those moves can actually be made. I just don't think it would make sense to spend money Ingram. Would be more beneficial to draft another back and spend the money else where. Just see Ingram's production as something that can be equally matched for a lot less. Also, don't see ILB as a position we need to go crazy on unless it's a generational talent. Not sure what Zack Brown's contract is, but wouldn't mind making a move for him. Don't think the Skins would demand much for him with how trades are going these days either.

Taze

Practice Squad
I just hope we don’t panic. I’d rather not sign anyone than give out big money to average players and fuck up our future. It’s not like we’re just a player or two away from contending, at least imo.

Notice that the good teams aren’t participating in this.