• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Free Agency 2019

In more positive news the Bengals may had one of the worst signings so far by picking up Bobby Hart. Someone who was terrible on a terrible Giants o-line.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lol...sure. He bodies up in coverage but he's definitely not physical in the sense of being a tackler. In fact he often looks like he's writhing in pain after a "tackle".
Well he’s been hurt a whole goddamn lot lol, it probably hurts like hell for him to tackle, but he still does it, before the injuries began to pile up he was one of the best run support corners in the league and was highly aggressive coming downhill.

Even after the injuries he still is a fairly sure tackler and still one of the most physical corners at the press point, and in his older years has turned into a goddamn alshon Jeffrey at the high point after it was a huge weakness earlier on.

Jimmy is without question a very physical corner, you’re just wrong here

Tank

Hall of Famer
Well he’s been hurt a whole goddamn lot lol, it probably hurts like hell for him to tackle, but he still does it, before the injuries began to pile up he was one of the best run support corners in the league and was highly aggressive coming downhill.

Even after the injuries he still is a fairly sure tackler and still one of the most physical corners at the press point, and in his older years has turned into a goddamn alshon Jeffrey at the high point after it was a huge weakness earlier on.

Jimmy is without question a very physical corner, you’re just wrong here
Definitely agree physical in coverage, otherwise no, at this point he’s not what I would call "physical". You're basing his run support abilities on a couple of years early on in his career, I mean that's 5, 6 years ago.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Interesting news on Tyler Kroft's contract with the Bills, it's essentially a one year deal.

Mike Rodak‏Verified account @mikerodak 2m2 minutes ago
Mike Rodak Retweeted Mike Rodak

Basically the Bills are paying Tyler Kroft $6.4M up front in 2019, plus up to $500,000 if he plays in every game. From there, unless he’s injured, the Bills have almost no financial commitment to him in 2020 or 2021 besides the remaining $1.6M of his signing bonus.

Simba

Staff Member
It's probably encouraging that Mosley has yet to agree anywhere else. Not that we had much question in the first place, but it's clear he wants to be here and isn't just taking the money because it's there. It remains to be seen whether we bridge the gap enough to get it done, but it seems he's definitely giving the Ravens the chance to get there before he makes his decision.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Mike Mayock is a busy man......

Raiders signing Rams Safety Lamarcus Joyner.
Raiders plan is shaping up really nice. 3rd and 5th for Antonio Brown, recoup that 5th while trading away a LT sized contract for a LG, signing one of the rangiest FSs in the nfl, all while still having a lot of cap and 5 first rounders over the next 2 years...

They’re seriously kicking ass. I’m shocked.

Raiders plan is shaping up really nice. 3rd and 5th for Antonio Brown, recoup that 5th while trading away a LT sized contract for a LG, signing one of the rangiest FSs in the nfl, all while still having a lot of cap and 5 first rounders over the next 2 years...

They’re seriously kicking ass. I’m shocked.
BuT tHeY gOt RiD oF mAcK aNd CoOpEr

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tom Pelissero‏Verified account @TomPelissero 2m2 minutes ago
Tom Pelissero Retweeted Mike Garafolo

Got the full numbers on the Mitch Morse deal with the #Bills and it’s a whopper: four years, $44.5 million with $26.5 million guaranteed. He gets $19.5M in Year 1 and $28.375M by Year 2. The $11.125M APY is the new bar for centers.

I hope there is a chance we can get Matt Paradis for cheaper but I imagine he will want similar numbers.