• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

Who Wins Between Saints & Steelers?

• Saints

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
This has been one of the craziest days ever for watching these games. My emotions were all over the place. My brother in law is so drunk I don't know how he is standing on his feet. I never seen him so pissed after the loss. He was slamming doors, it was pretty crazy. All the in-laws were yelling at all the calls, saying they were robbed. Oh and Tomlin, boy are they hating on that man.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
This has been one of the craziest days ever for watching these games. My emotions were all over the place. My brother in law is so drunk I don't know how he is standing on his feet. I never seen him so pissed after the loss. He was slamming doors, it was pretty crazy. All the in-laws were yelling at all the calls, saying they were robbed. Oh and Tomlin, boy are they hating on that man.
I'm glad you got to witness that and come out with a big W!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
DvJC8SuWkAAEpWT.jpg
That is awesome

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
No foul for hitting out of bounds? Im guessing its because he looked to be coming back in? The whistles had already blown before the hit.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Conley fumbled right b4 the half and Seahawks recovered. He was just holding the ball with his right hand as loose as can be and it was punched out

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mahomes is a BEAST!!

I love how the Chiefs FO and coaching staff isn't trying to make him conform to what "they feel" an NFL quarterback should be and they are just allowing him to be himself. Look how he's ballin'. Wow!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Mahomes is a BEAST!!

I love how the Chiefs FO and coaching staff isn't trying to make him conform to what "they feel" an NFL quarterback should be and they are just allowing him to be himself. Look how he's ballin'. Wow!
Doesn’t hurt having Reid as your coach, but I agree, he’s ballin

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Doesn’t hurt having Reid as your coach, but I agree, he’s ballin

That's my point! Reid hasn't tried to change or make Mahomes "confirm" to an old mindset of how a QB should play that position. He's just allowing that young mand to be himself. I love what I'm seeing from him!