• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 16 Discussion (Merry Christmas!)

Who Wins Between Saints & Steelers?

• Saints

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Saints

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
Redzone for fantasy - in my final. I somehow unbelievable got this far with Fournette, OBJ and Collins being my first 3 picks. I wonder how many people who drafted that combo are in their final? 1%?

I've absolutey had it Fournette and I'm sick of winning in spite of him. I'm playing Ingram over him today. If Fournette goes off, I'll want to kill him.

And the Texans do worry me. They've not been great of late. If they finish like shit and we finish 6-1 and they get in over us, there is no justice in the world.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go Ravens! I don’t care truly who wins but just let it be a combo that allows us to control our own destiny and maybe give us a buffer in Week 17.

I’m torn on whether it would be better to be 4th seed or 6th seed because I feel like NE would be an easier matchup than any other and if KC wins their division you have a rematch in KC then a potential AFCCG against whoever but we’ll see. Always go for Division Champs

Let’s go Ravens! I don’t care truly who wins but just let it be a combo that allows us to control our own destiny and maybe give us a buffer in Week 17.

I’m torn on whether it would be better to be 4th seed or 6th seed because I feel like NE would be an easier matchup than any other and if KC wins their division you have a rematch in KC then a potential AFCCG against whoever but we’ll see. Always go for Division Champs
If you want a combo that allows us to control our destiny, the you really care who wins.

Texans off to a shit start. Down 7-0. I just cringe at the thought that we need the Saints to win if HOU goes down, because I can just see the Steelers getting a win with some sickening bullshit. If HOU and Saints both lose, we do not control our destiny.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like what NYG are doing today on defense and offense. Keep Luck off the field via Barkley

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you want a combo that allows us to control our destiny, the you really care who wins.

Texans off to a shit start. Down 7-0. I just cringe at the thought that we need the Saints to win if HOU goes down, because I can just see the Steelers getting a win with some sickening bullshit. If HOU and Saints both lose, we do not control our destiny.
What if NYG beat IND? I’m not quite sure how the picture looks atm.

So I wake up, turn the reddit on and the first thing I see is 37y TD by Sproles.
Sigh.....
Stop watching and go back to sleep

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What if NYG beat IND? I’m not quite sure how the picture looks atm.

Stop watching and go back to sleep
If the Colts lose, then we control our destiny. A colts loss, a Texans win, or a Steelers loss gives us control over our destiny in the final week.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Redzone for fantasy - in my final. I somehow unbelievable got this far with Fournette, OBJ and Collins being my first 3 picks. I wonder how many people who drafted that combo are in their final? 1%?

I've absolutey had it Fournette and I'm sick of winning in spite of him. I'm playing Ingram over him today. If Fournette goes off, I'll want to kill him.
Sorry bro but Fourtnette just got his first TD since Week 12

I like what NYG are doing today on defense and offense. Keep Luck off the field via Barkley

If the Colts lose, then we control our destiny. A colts loss, a Texans win, or a Steelers loss gives us control over our destiny in the final week.

The Indy game is only of relevance to allow us to control our destiny next week. I would only give us an additional game to watch next week if we don't end up with outcomes this week that will allow us to our destiny.