• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tank

Hall of Famer
last seen on the forum on october 15th, last posted in the vedvik thread before the season began - no idea otherwise
So I went back and looked at that Vedvik thread and it was Dog that started it. There were a couple of people actually joking about the guy getting his teeth kicked in. Guessing Dog was disgusted and has just cut out like others have.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Why does Florida always got to have controversy with election voting? I find it odd the dems lost Florida and all of a sudden there are issues. Now they are saying more votes were found... but if they won this wouldn't be an issue right?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why does Florida always got to have controversy with election voting? I find it odd the dems lost Florida and all of a sudden there are issues. Now they are saying more votes were found... but if they won this wouldn't be an issue right?

Whats going on down there is completely criminal and its always in the bluest areas. Its either that or they're …..inept.. A bad look either way!!

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whats going on down there is completely criminal and its always in the bluest areas. Its either that or they're …..inept.. A bad look either way!!

Been down here for years, things aren't right down here.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
pz76x2oylyx11.png

rossihunter2

Staff Member

you realise the courts looked into Broward County and declared nothing untoward was going on...
and you realise that part of the reason there are more ballots coming in is that military ballots are still arriving and can be counted up until Friday

Snipes will be gone after the recount because she's been rubbish at her job but there's no evidence of voter fraud and to suggest otherwise would be disingenuous especially when it was clear on election night how much voter suppression Broward County was facing

I really dont understand the problems many conservatives seem to have with every vote being counted in this election - the number of republicans who've sued to try and not have all the votes in the election counted is actually ridiculous

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
you realise the courts looked into Broward County and declared nothing untoward was going on...
and you realise that part of the reason there are more ballots coming in is that military ballots are still arriving and can be counted up until Friday

Snipes will be gone after the recount because she's been rubbish at her job but there's no evidence of voter fraud and to suggest otherwise would be disingenuous especially when it was clear on election night how much voter suppression Broward County was facing

I really dont understand the problems many conservatives seem to have with every vote being counted in this election - the number of republicans who've sued to try and not have all the votes in the election counted is actually ridiculous
And you think the military votes..... swing democrat?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And you think the military votes..... swing democrat?

im saying that those votes, among others are naturally still being counted - not to mention the number some of the new ballots were counted late because they were accidentally left in their polling locations

would you not want those florida military votes counted?

this is the problem you have if you use non-paper voting and non-paper counting - it creates confusion, unnecessary questions of voter fraud etc.

if you wanted more transparent and better run elections with less controversy then you'd use paper voting, automatic registration of voters, you'd have an independent organisation that created county and district boundaries etc as well as overseeing the whole process of the election so that there were no potential partisan interests and all results would be independently verified, and you'd reduce all boundaries to voting like the introduction of voter id because there's an independent organisation that's monitoring for voter fraud

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Apparently, CNN is suing Trump regarding the Jim Acosta situation. This Trump vs. CNN feud has gone long enough now. They just need to have a 10-man tag team elimination match Survivor Series style. If Team CNN wins, Trump loses his presidency. If Team Trump wins, CNN goes out of business forever and never to return. Folks, I believe that this is a fair proposition. What say you?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
OMG, an all-out brawl between Team Trump and Team CNN just 4 days before Survivor Series and the referees are trying to defuse the situa........

...wait a minute, here comes Fox News with steel chairs to save Team Trump as CNN wisely leaves the ring. Oh lord, Fox News is assaulting Team Trump in a shocking turn of events. The crowd can't believe it! Team CNN and Fox News are standing in solidarity. What is going on here? What will happen at Survivor Series?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
This proves to me honestly that you have no sense of context or watch anything other than Fox News

When you talking about context you might just want to look in the mirror bro. That's some funny shit right there. Yup. Yup Yup. Lmao.

I mean you still believe in Trump/Russia. Tax cuts for the rich. That we all bigots,sexists and racists. Kavanaugh is a rapist. I mean when I leave links I leave NYT,WAPO and I even left HuffPo when I was discussing an immigration issue. Every link or graph you show...…………...extremely far left. So I guess when I say Broward Co was either criminal or inept I'm completely off my rocker. When counties that got hit by a Cat 4 hurricane and Miami/Dade Co (who has got more voters) followed the law of Fla and got their info turned in on time...………….

Status
Not open for further replies.