• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean since Fox news is telling us how much the report exonerates Trump, there should be no issue releasing it.

They are gonna release it. Come on man settle down. Are you really hinging on that last little hope that theres a nugget? The report clearly states no more indictments and no collusion. Whats really funny tho is a segment of Don Lemon saying several times he wasn't exonerated lmao.

A big point I want to make to the anti-trumpers is if you really was hoping our president was some sort of Russian agent then that's just plain out sick.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
They are gonna release it. Come on man settle down. Are you really hinging on that last little hope that theres a nugget? The report clearly states no more indictments and no collusion. Whats really funny tho is a segment of Don Lemon saying several times he wasn't exonerated lmao.

A big point I want to make to the anti-trumpers is if you really was hoping our president was some sort of Russian agent then that's just plain out sick.
I don't care what is in the report, I'd rather the Dems won it the old fashioned way in 2020 regardless(and they will have to if they want in), I just am questioning why the senate voted against it being released. Like just get this drama out of the way already, Trumps response to this whole thing reminds me of Kraft demanding Goodell for an apology back when deflategate was coming out. Both sides have handled this whole thing pretty badly if you ask me.

You seriously think we are hoping the president is a traitor on here?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't care what is in the report, I'd rather the Dems won it the old fashioned way in 2020 regardless(and they will have to if they want in), I just am questioning why the senate voted against it being released. Like just get this drama out of the way already, Trumps response to this whole thing reminds me of Kraft demanding Goodell for an apology back when deflategate was coming out. Both sides have handled this whole thing pretty badly if you ask me.

You seriously think we are hoping the president is a traitor on here?

Well after the endless investigation into Trump we can wait for what Barr said would be a few weeks but yeah I'd like it out of the way asap.

Believe me theres people upset that Trump isn't a traitor. Rachel Maddow was actually crying.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
im not saying this isnt what the report says - what i am saying is that we have no idea what it actually says unless it gets released

There has to be redactions for methods and any names that haven't been brought up to the public. These people don't need to be doxed.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Well after the endless investigation into Trump we can wait for what Barr said would be a few weeks but yeah I'd like it out of the way asap.

Believe me theres people upset that Trump isn't a traitor. Rachel Maddow was actually crying.
Same, I mean how much have we paid in taxpayer money for this thing? Public has a right to see the whole thing and then we can all move on.

There is a lot more to attack Trump on than this whole Russia angle. If the dems can't beat him in 2020 that is their problem. I think people on the extremes who put party over country are part of the problem right now.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Trump rally in Michigan on Fox News at 7:00PM. You can either watch the unredacted version or the version the media will portray it as. Your choice.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Trump rally in Michigan on Fox News at 7:00PM. You can either watch the unredacted version or the version the media will portray it as. Your choice.
Fox does the same exact thing to Dems. Personally I think given enough time and no outside influences, most people will move towards the middle themselves. The reason the country is so divided is because they are driven there.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
What a surprise - they all agree their friends need your money more than you do.
giphy.gif

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Really sad situation going on in Sri Lanka and on easter of all days(probably for a reason).

Yes it was horrible news to wake up to and my thoughts and prayers are with the deceased and their families. Really not much to touch on until we find out who is behind this but the organization of this is extremely troublesome.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fox does the same exact thing to Dems. Personally I think given enough time and no outside influences, most people will move towards the middle themselves. The reason the country is so divided is because they are driven there.

It honestly goes both ways just like you said. It makes me sick that these so called reporters, journalists, anchors, and whatever else you can call them resort to this type of shit. There are real world consequences for stupid shit like this when people on either side take shit to heart.

You want a real opinion? sit 2 people down and force them to debate each other while Trump is actually talking. No cuts no bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.