• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Sami84 you're joking, aren't you?

No
and as i'm in the medical field, your naivety is very, very depressing. We've got a long way to go before people wake up to the truth.

and please, don't even bother with me. You've already shown your colors by that statement. You're still in sheep mode. Don't worry, you've got plenty of other sheep to talk to.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
No
and as i'm in the medical field, your naivety is very, very depressing. We've got a long way to go before people wake up to the truth.

and please, don't even bother with me. You've already shown your colors by that statement. You're still in sheep mode. Don't worry, you've got plenty of other sheep to talk to.

what medical field is that? does it have anything to do with virology?

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
No

Samy the number one priority was/is (depending where you live) to prevent hospitals from reaching/exceeding max capacity. There aren't enough people who know how to correctly operate a ventilator.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
what medical field is that? does it have anything to do with virology?

Yes.

I'm a PhD in nutritional Medicine and I also completed my Masters with Immunology and Virology ( pathogenic bases) prior to that

The medical establishment is corrupted and I don't follow their guidelines. They want to create a dependency on drugs, I look for homeostasis.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Samy the number one priority was/is (depending where you live) to prevent hospitals from reaching/exceeding max capacity. There aren't enough people who know how to correctly operate a ventilator.

I'd like to point out that ventilators are not the solution. This is a thrombosis issue.
The solution point blank is Hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc picolinate and IV vitamin C ( Liposomal)
Also keep some lugols solution at hand along with Thiamine (TTFD)(as thiamin tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide) and grass fed colostrum.

The biggest issue is people taking things like ibuprofen and Advil when the symptoms first arise, that creates a crappy cytokine flush and makes the macrophage response well below par.

It's all about neutrophil and macrophage response combined with the correct and modulated cytokine autoimmune response.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'd like to point out that ventilators are not the solution. This is a thrombosis issue.
The solution point blank is Hydroxychloroquine combined with zinc picolinate and IV vitamin C ( Liposomal)
Also keep some lugols solution at hand along with Thiamine (TTFD)(as thiamin tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide) and grass fed colostrum.

The biggest issue is people taking things like ibuprofen and Advil when the symptoms first arise, that creates a crappy cytokine flush and makes the macrophage response well below par.

if you worked outside of the US and you were espousing this information and purporting to be an expert, you'd have your medical licence revoked

a new study released very recently says hydroxychloroquine has been strongly correlated with increased rates of mortality - not only does it not help you against coronavirus - it makes you more likely to die and has side effects that may lead to heart problems like arrhythmia

which btw, is what most of the medical profession said when trump initially suggested it

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yes.

I'm a PhD in nutritional Medicine and I also completed my Masters with Immunology and Virology ( pathogenic bases) prior to that

The medical establishment is corrupted and I don't follow their guidelines. They want to create a dependency on drugs, I look for homeostasis.

and you feel this about the entire world's medical profession? as if they are all 1 monolithic entity?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
if you worked outside of the US and you were espousing this information and purporting to be an expert, you'd have your medical licence revoked

and you feel this about the entire world's medical profession? as if they are all 1 monolithic entity?

correct. I'm not one of the bad guys. I'm not big pharma, I'm not about maintaining patients who become dependent on drugs and get side effects forever.
Fauci, much like his predecessor, Gallo is one of the most evil and sinister men along with gates, the rockerfellers and rothchilds. They should all be charged for crimes against humanity.

I could have made a lot more money being in bed with big pharma
but that's never been me

rossihunter2

Staff Member
correct. I'm not one of the bad guys. I'm not big pharma, I'm not about maintaining patients who become dependent on drugs and get side effects forever.
Fauci, much like his predecessor, Gallo is one of the most evil and sinister men along with gates, the rockerfellers and rothchilds. They should all be charged for crimes against humanity.

I could have made a lot more money being in bed with big pharma
but that's never been me

but most countries arent run by big pharma because most countries arent overrun by private healthcare systems

a new study released very recently says hydroxychloroquine has been strongly correlated with increased rates of mortality - not only does it not help you against coronavirus - it makes you more likely to die and has side effects that may lead to heart problems like arrhythmia

which btw, is what most of the medical profession said when trump initially suggested it

Reactions: cdp

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
but most countries arent run by big pharma because most countries arent overrun by private healthcare systems

Yes, i dont recommend it for much older patients who are not well( pre existing issues). For healthier patients it's fine and it works, with regular symptoms the rest will suffice along with Vitamin D3 and A. Younger patients don't even need to bother, my holistic protocol would work fine.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think you need to research the origins of big pharma to understand its influence on the economy and healthcare. I'll send you a link and you can follow the crumbs from there. It's too long for me to discuss in detail

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yes, i dont recommend it for much older patients who are not well( pre existing issues). For healthier patients it's fine and it works, with regular symptoms the rest will suffice along with Vitamin D3 and A. Younger patients don't even need to bother, my holistic protocol would work fine.

there is literally no evidence it provides anyone with any benefit

unless they are about to go to a geographical area that has a risk of malaria...

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
there is literally no evidence it provides anyone with any benefit

unless they are about to go to a geographical area that has a risk of malaria...

I know 26 people who got it off label and it works. It's important to take it with ZInc Picolinate.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think you need to research the origins of big pharma to understand its influence on the economy and healthcare. I'll send you a link and you can follow the crumbs from there. It's too long for me to discuss in detail
Nobody's saying big Pharma is nice and welfare oriented. They're clearly not, they'd run out of business if people were healthy.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
please dont send me the link

I want to point something out here. What i'm saying about what's really going on isnt speculation, I'd put my life on it.
I know how the establishment works, that's why I left it. I recommend you watch the londonreal video that i posted a few posts above ( or previous page). You'll probably start questioning things a bit more.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nobody's saying big Pharma is nice and welfare oriented. They're clearly not, they'd run out of business if people were healthy.

exactly

Healthy people are not good for economies in general. Ask yourself what are the 4 biggest killers in the world today
hint- they tend to be the most affordable foods
hint- they tend to cause the most common death in the world and contribute to the 2nd most common death

so why don't coca cola or mcdonalds go out of business
if government cares about the health of the people

before you say '' Well people have a choice''
Not if you're under or at the poverty line

Guys, i've dedicated my life to this.

Reactions: cdp
Status
Not open for further replies.