• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What you are basically saying is that the families, the children who were normal prior to vaccine and not normal post 1 day of vaccine are liars

theres only one asshole here and it aint me

you're also calling the thousand of doctors who are telling you that these studies have been doctored by corporation and bought out and thrown out by avarice are liars

what have they got to lose?
Plenty
what have they got to gain?
Very little

that first line is very literally the embodiment of anecdotal data - the reason this link even was first hypothesised was because autism emerges early on in a child's life (at the same age whether vaccinated or not and at the same rate whether vaccinated or not) it is a purely anecdotal link with no empirical proof

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Anyhow. see attached. buy the books, read the articles you DONT find online etc ( a lot used to be..many have been removed since people are waking up

Attachments

• 95465215_10214225214744937_4816481835900993536_o.jpg
    95465215_10214225214744937_4816481835900993536_o.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 127
  • 95577765_10157391215573940_4609947200917602304_n.jpg
    95577765_10157391215573940_4609947200917602304_n.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 126
  • 100476522_10157464825303940_5904004268628639744_n.jpg
    100476522_10157464825303940_5904004268628639744_n.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 113

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dude, listen...you go get your vaccine . Someones evidence is the truth and someones is the corporate truth
oddly enough, the latter always seems to get the GO ahead.
I wonder why....

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whatever makes you sleep well at night Rossi

at the end of the day I've not had a vaccine since 1985 and I've never had any issues.

I dont think you understand how deep the corruption is and how papers have been falsified in order to push drugs and vaccines through to production

basically, what im saying rossi, is that your studies are lies, essentially or incomplete ESSENTIALLY.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll give you an example of the corruption of the FDA tomorrow. I'll talk about a drug called mirvaso that was SOMEHOW approved and has disfigured rosacea patients at an alarming rate and yet their pre FDA approval studies showed only a small % of minor side effects

CROCKE OF SHITE.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Anyhow. see attached. buy the books, read the articles you DONT find online etc ( a lot used to be..many have been removed since people are waking up

lol - so you've posted a screenshot about something to do with Ronald Klatz (who with his colleague) got their fake degrees in belize, lied about how long they took to get, lied about their medical training, and then tried to make money off illegal and unsafe treatments in the field of anti-aging...

you've posted a picture of a syringe with some of the things you'll find in some vaccines
i've already posted links about the mercury in vaccines (no longer in them btw - not since 2001)
i can post you similar links about aluminium too

most of the other ingredients are sensationalising perfectly rational products and hyping them up to be bad - you would expect viri and bacteria in your vaccine because that's how a vaccine works, you'd expect the fetal tissue to be relevant only in rubella vaccines because that was the tissue that they initially were able to create the vaccine with - but ultimately the vaccine doesnt contain any actual fetal tissue in (from the 1960s lol)

etc.
etc.
etc.

the other screenshot is a picture of a bookshelf - im not disputing that lots of anti-vax writing has taken place over the last 2 decades - doesnt mean any of it is good or actually scientific - posting a bunch of book titles is completely meaningless

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
lol - so you've posted a screenshot about something to do with Ronald Klatz (who with his colleague) got their fake degrees in belize, lied about how long they took to get, lied about their medical training, and then tried to make money off illegal and unsafe treatments in the field of anti-aging...

you've posted a picture of a syringe with some of the things you'll find in some vaccines
i've already posted links about the mercury in vaccines (no longer in them btw - not since 2001)
i can post you similar links about aluminium too

most of the other ingredients are sensationalising perfectly rational products and hyping them up to be bad - you would expect viri and bacteria in your vaccine because that's how a vaccine works, you'd expect the fetal tissue to be relevant only in rubella vaccines because that was the tissue that they initially were able to create the vaccine with - but ultimately the vaccine doesnt contain any actual fetal tissue in (from the 1960s lol)

etc.
etc.
etc.

the other screenshot is a picture of a bookshelf - im not disputing that lots of anti-vax writing has taken place over the last 2 decades - doesnt mean any of it is good or actually scientific - posting a bunch of book titles is completely meaningless

Sure people really want to dampen the parade of something wonderful that has shown no issues. People got bored and wrote books when they could have just gone with the establishment and made more money

the corporate narrative will always seem more ''official'' as it will have the tools to do it. The truth won't because that wouldnt make money for big pharma, would it?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
oh rossi btw

google and wikepdia are defaming every single ANTI vaccine and every single ANTI 5g person out there
even dr judy mikovitz who was the most qualified person in her field.

Frankly, it's clear to me that you take solace in being in the majority. It's a common mental illness.

go wikepdeida ANY doctor who is standing up to the lies of WHO, FAuci and Gates and they'll be slandered and LIED about on their wikepedia

rossihunter2

Staff Member
basically, what im saying rossi, is that your studies are lies, essentially or incomplete ESSENTIALLY.

im sorry that you really want your conspiracy theory to be true - im sorry that you need it that much...
but you've given not one iota of proof of any of this from not one actually reputable source so far

just anecdotal claims from medically disbarred so-called doctors - most of whom are only involved in medicine from a pseudo-scientific or alternative medicine angle who offer no empirical data to back their claims

im absolutely scientific in this... if you can show me an experiment with good methodology, an unbiased hypothesis and no lobbied funding that's peer-reviewed by reputable sources that shows a link between vaccines and autism then i would happily change my mind

in the same way that if you brought actual scientific proof that the earth was flat then i would also change my mind

unfortunately right now the data says the exact opposite in both cases - not just inconclusive, literally disproves your hypothesis

but i am always happy to change my mind if there's data to support it - that's how science works

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
literally everything you've said has been anti-vax

stop pretending

There are several decent vaccines ( pre 1986) that are safe. ALl vaccines since then have had added dirivetives which are clinically proven to not be safe.

We're living in a world where SSRI's are called''safe'' and yet cannabis and magic mushrooms are not allowed.
Wonder why? Because they would make the former OBSOLETE
so now corporation wants to monetize and control natural healing medicines like cannabis and mushrooms, which have never killed anyone ( unlike their drugs). THEY ARE FREE MEDICINE, THEY have no right to be monetized by corporation

why am i even bothering..you're so entrenched in this idea that big pharma cares about your health ( when its the opposite) that nothing could convince you.

Your medical establishment operates under evil, Rossi. Their papers are a worthless piece of junk and the doctors were paid off by the companies to either lie point blank or undermine side effects and they get payoffs for it

rossihunter2

Staff Member
oh rossi btw

google and wikepdia are defaming every single ANTI vaccine and every single ANTI 5g person out there
even dr judy mikovitz who was the most qualified person in her field.

Frankly, it's clear to me that you take solace in being in the majority. It's a common mental illness.

go wikepdeida ANY doctor who is standing up to the lies of WHO, FAuci and Gates and they'll be slandered and LIED about on their wikepedia

i have never once in my political life been in the majority - i have voted for the loser in every election since i was old enough to vote - so dont accuse me of that

but science is not the same - science requires consensus and reproduction - to confirm a hypothesis requires others to recreate the same results in different experiments and to test your hypothesis also - it also requires that you have your data publicly accessible (and archived) so that i can be tested and referred to

the scientific method of confirmation is rigorous - you sully its ideals by suggesting its just majority rules

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
i have never once in my political life been in the majority - i have voted for the loser in every election since i was old enough to vote - so dont accuse me of that

but science is not the same - science requires consensus and reproduction - to confirm a hypothesis requires others to recreate the same results in different experiments and to test your hypothesis also - it also requires that you have your data publicly accessible (and archived) so that i can be tested and referred to

the scientific method of confirmation is rigorous - you sully its ideals by suggesting its just majority rules

there is the consensus and then there is the truth
the consensus isn't about truth
it's about money

Status
Not open for further replies.