• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
There are several decent vaccines ( pre 1986) that are safe. ALl vaccines since then have had added dirivetives which are clinically proven to not be safe.

We're living in a world where SSRI's are called''safe'' and yet cannabis and magic mushrooms are not allowed.
Wonder why? Because they would make the former OBSOLETE
so now corporation wants to monetize and control natural healing medicines like cannabis and mushrooms, which have never killed anyone ( unlike their drugs). THEY ARE FREE MEDICINE, THEY have no right to be monetized by corporation

why am i even bothering..you're so entrenched in this idea that big pharma cares about your health ( when its the opposite) that nothing could convince you.

Your medical establishment operates under evil, Rossi. Their papers are a worthless piece of junk and the doctors were paid off by the companies to either lie point blank or undermine side effects and they get payoffs for it

that's a ridiculous statement to make given that only in 1998's retracted paper by wakefield in lancet were vaccines ever thought of as unsafe

and again your weird obsession with evil corporations running large global conspiracies completely ignores the fact that I don't pay anything for my healthcare - and pay less than £10 for any prescription no matter what it is (depending on where i am and who i am, i might even get free prescriptions)

your theories dont work when you take into account the larger global communities

you find it very easy to accuse doctors who dont agree with you as being paid off (despite their data being publicly accessible and verifiable) yet take offence when i accuse your (often) discredited sources as being liars and predators

that's a weird amount of mental gymnastics you're doing - but that's probably because you dont view any doctor or scientist who works on a study that disproves you as a human being - just faceless and therefore easy to hate

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rossi

there is no FINANCIAL BENEFIT TO BEING AGAINST BIG PHARMA AND VACCINES
NONE
THE OPPOSITE IS WHERE DOCTORS GET THE BENEFITS

I gained nothing financially by not going into the big pharma route. I lost thousands upon thousands
People will do bad things for money. The medical establishment is the most corrupt of all entities.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
actually i've given you all the proof in the world, you just call them lies
while you call the corporate big pharma narrative '' the truth''

Call Dr Buttar a liar
Call Dr Judy Mikovitz a liar
Call Dr Andrew Kauffman a liar
Call me a liar
Call 600 scientists liars ( to trump)
Call 200 doctors on the zoom interivew liars ( about vaccines and covid 19)
and there are 1000's others

It's your choice, it's your body

Im telling you that the FDA, CDC, WHO are the most corrupted entities of any establishment in the world. They push things through and doctor studies ( modify the results) payoffs and no one can do anything about it.

They follow the money becuse its the same few people ( the billionairs of this world) who have stakes in all that are involved in this spiderweb

bad health = good profits

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rossi

there is no FINANCIAL BENEFIT TO BEING AGAINST BIG PHARMA AND VACCINES
NONE
THE OPPOSITE IS WHERE DOCTORS GET THE BENEFITS

I gained nothing financially by not going into the big pharma route. I lost thousands upon thousands
People will do bad things for money. The medical establishment is the most corrupt of all entities.

you're so naive - there is a cottage industry of making money out conspiracy and the disenfranchised and weaponising people's genuine questions into conspiracies to make money

there is so much money being made in claims against scientific consensus

flat earth has a convention now
anti-man-made climate change has the oil lobby
anti-vax has tons of resources that you can only access through a paywall and various gofundmes by key instigators - initial claimees who have since been discredited now have careers doing the anti-vax talk circuit (like wakefield)

it's weaponising an innate desire in some people that there's somehow something worse than the big bad world going on - it makes people feel special that they get to be a part of this special and exclusive group of outsiders who are going to save the world

its pandering and its manipulative - and i feel sorry for you

rossihunter2

Staff Member
actually i've given you all the proof in the world, you just call them lies
while you call the corporate big pharma narrative '' the truth''

Call Dr Buttar a liar
Call Dr Judy Mikovitz a liar
Call Dr Andrew Kauffman a liar
Call me a liar
Call 600 scientists liars ( to trump)
Call 200 doctors on the zoom interivew liars ( about vaccines and covid 19)
and there are 1000's others

It's your choice, it's your body

Im telling you that the FDA, CDC, WHO are the most corrupted entities of any establishment in the world. They push things through and doctor studies ( modify the results) payoffs and no one can do anything about it.

They follow the money becuse its the same few people ( the billionairs of this world) who have stakes in all that are involved in this spiderweb

bad health = good profits

ive already called buttar and kauffman liars lol

and ill happily call judy mikowits a liar too

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
you're so naive - there is a cottage industry of making money out conspiracy and the disenfranchised and weaponising people's genuine questions into conspiracies to make money

there is so much money being made in claims against scientific consensus

flat earth has a convention now
anti-man-made climate change has the oil lobby
anti-vax has tons of resources that you can only access through a paywall and various gofundmes by key instigators - initial claimees who have since been discredited now have careers doing the anti-vax talk circuit (like wakefield)

it's weaponising an innate desire in some people that there's somehow something worse than the big bad world going on - it makes people feel special that they get to be a part of this special and exclusive group of outsiders who are going to save the world

its pandering and its manipulative - and i feel sorry for you

Sometimes you need to understand what type of people gallo and fauci are and then maybe your intuition would change. As you don't know how evil these people actually are you're always going to be unable to see beyond their dominant narrative.

It's your call. I' not a flat earther. Climate change is normal, theres nothing that dramatic about our influence as it pertains to climate change, it's actually insignficant. Real data shows this and i sent you a link of the most qualified doctor who discusses this ( which of course you ignore).

Some people only learn the hard way, so I'll let you do that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Climate change is normal, theres nothing that dramatic about our influence as it pertains to climate change, it's actually insignficant. Real data shows this and i sent you a link of the most qualified doctor who discusses this ( which of course you ignore).

this is even more ridiculous because i started off as a denier of man-made climate change and its big deals

ive since come 180 having seen actual data over the last 10-15 years to change my opinion (see it can happen - not stubborn - just require some scientific proof)

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
i think this attachment sums the difference between you and I up.

Attachments

• 98065727_10158171732292936_3767294833853464576_n.jpg
    98065727_10158171732292936_3767294833853464576_n.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 138

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is even more ridiculous because i started off as a denier of man-made climate change and its big deals

ive since come 180 having seen actual data over the last 10-15 years to change my opinion (see it can happen - not stubborn - just require some scientific proof)

last 10-15 years? dude....that's irrelevant in the grand scheme of climate change. You need to look at at least 200 years and the data shows that heat waves and cold waves come and go with no obvious correlation leaning towards anyting unique in the earths history. 10-15 years in earth time data in human terms is like a day!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i think this attachment sums the difference between you and I up.

you keep cherry picking to try and make your point...

but try someone like Dr John Campbell - as removed from corporate entities as you can be and purely been analysing this from the beginning on a scientific and impartial basis

advocating for lockdowns before governments, media or pharma wanted to
advocating for contact tracing and increased testing before major organisations

has been tracking and informing the general public since before italy got hit bad

https://www.youtube.com/user/Campbellteaching/videos

rossihunter2

Staff Member
last 10-15 years? dude....that's irrelevant in the grand scheme of climate change. You need to look at at least 200 years and the data shows that heat waves and cold waves come and go with no obvious correlation leaning towards anyting unique in the earths history. 10-15 years in earth time data in human terms is like a day!!

as in im saying the stuff i learnt in the last 10-15 years - not that it hasnt been around

the studies have been around since they were suppressed by Big Oil in the 1960s - but i didnt understand it until the last 10-15 years or so (give me a break i was a child/teenager when i initially held those views)

but ive analysed that data a lot and there is a statistically significant spike caused by humans that is undeniable in the data especially if you look at the CO2 levels and temperatures before ice ages and then look at the extra massive steep spike when the industrial revolution kicked in

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh i like Dr John Campbell, I've known of him for a while but he's too much about coming to conclusions based on medical establishment Data RATHER than actual scientific experience in the field. That is something Dr Judy Mikovtiz has.

Dr Campbell is a nice decent man but he's too trusting of corrupted establishments like the american heart association and american medical association.

One example that i deal with constantly with misinformed patients that the AHA keep promoting is the idea that saturated fat, red meat is bad, cholesterol is bad narrative, which is a crock of shite.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
as in im saying the stuff i learnt in the last 10-15 years - not that it hasnt been around

the studies have been around since they were suppressed by Big Oil in the 1960s - but i didnt understand it until the last 10-15 years or so (give me a break i was a child/teenager when i initially held those views)

but ive analysed that data a lot and there is a statistically significant spike caused by humans that is undeniable in the data especially if you look at the CO2 levels and temperatures before ice ages and then look at the extra massive steep spike when the industrial revolution kicked in

did you know that CO2 has nothing to do with it ;) ? I'll bet you didn't. Read more on the link i sent you and that doctors work. He's basically the number 1 expert on climate change and has taken the data modules to task.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

haha the same nakamura who predicted based off his statements a global cooling in 2015 in line with his theories - that clearly didnt happen as we are still on a warming trajectory:

He admits that : (A) CO2 doubling - which already happened - leads to temperature increase. (B) Exactly what will happen can't be accurately forecast with current models because of nonlinear and unaccounted complexities.

So basically the world could end tomorrow if we are to take his premises seriously. This isn't global warming denial, it's nihilistic defeatism.

but on another level he's using the same data as everyone else - data he agrees and somehow comes to the opposite conclusion with no rationale for why beyond just being disappointed in the accuracy of the climate models (which is not something that climate scientists deny) - but his statement that the hypothesis is unproven is inaccurate

it seems to me that most of nakamura's problems with the consensus come from semantics about the presentation of how precise the models are - not that their conclusions are wrong per se but more that he is suggesting they are too complex to draw specific conclusions (which i understand his point because that's always a threat when modelling complex systems)

but that doesnt actually mean he's dissenting with the established science

Status
Not open for further replies.