• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Can we just stop pandering to Sami please? He's been peddling the same nonsense for months now. Just let him tire himself out. There are people in this world who will only believe what they want to believe and he is one of them. For anyone who actually is disenchanted with the way the healthcare system in America works or whatever other talking points have been presented, do you own research and stop believing everything you hear from fringe "sources," whatever side of the aisle they may be on. There's a lot of BS out there in this world, so take everything with a grain of salt and think critically.

I'm a medical student at a major academic center in the US if anyone is interested in what my background is.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Can we just stop pandering to Sami please? He's been peddling the same nonsense for months now. Just let him tire himself out. There are people in this world who will only believe what they want to believe and he is one of them. For anyone who actually is disenchanted with the way the healthcare system in America works or whatever other talking points have been presented, do you own research and stop believing everything you hear from fringe "sources," whatever side of the aisle they may be on. There's a lot of BS out there in this world, so take everything with a grain of salt and think critically.

I'm a medical student at a major academic center in the US if anyone is interested in what my background is.
He never gets tired, though.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
You watched The Matrix, Right?
Basically, the world is not what you have been brought up to believe it is and if you do REAL digging into the situation, you discover patterns and realize how far the corruption and lies spread and how it effects health, wealth and societies paradigms.

information is controlled by only a few people and they protect themselves by making their outlets financially beneficial to be supported and backed by all forms of information that you see on a daily basis. So whatever you're looking at for validation ( on mainstream news etc) is actually RUN by the same people who are creating the distractions and corrupting society through politics and other means. They are training you to see them as the ''good guys''. They make themselves ''indispensable and control the narratives through their disproportionate wealth. These aint petty mafia like al capone, they are the REAL mafia because they can corrupt and manipulate wealth and get away with it ''legally''.

People who see their truth as ''the truth'' are what is called BLUE PILLED
My God! After going to school for 18 yrs in total it looks like I've been living with false prophets all my life and that is perhaps why I have a blue tint in my periscope! NPR, ABC, CBS, NBC Reuters, AP, CNN, Time, Economist, et al. -collectively called the Mafia has successfully brainwashed me. Instead I should take the red pill and dive straight into Alex Jones, Brietbart, Fox News, Sinclair radio stations, for some real perspective on life..

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Murderers are still free. How is that possible?

The University of Minnesota is now taking steps on their end showing their displeasure with the actions of the department by announcing it will limit its relationship with Minneapolis PD, including no longer contracting them for major events.

The university’s president Joan Gabel issued a statement Wednesday to students, faculty and staff members, stating that the university no longer will use local officers to assist at major events, including football games. TCF Bank Stadium, where the Golden Gophers play sits just 5 miles from the location of Floyd’s death.

“Our hearts are broken after watching the appalling video capturing the actions of Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) officers against George Floyd leading to his tragic death,” Gabel said in her letter. “As a community, we are outraged and grief-stricken. I do not have the words to fully express my pain and anger and I know that many in our community share those feelings, but also fear for their own safety. This will not stand.”

“We have a responsibility to uphold our values and a duty to honor them,” Gabel wrote. “I write to you to express our overwhelming sadness, and our demands for accountability and justice. Our campuses and facilities are a part of the communities in which they reside. University students, staff, and faculty are day-to-day participants in the life of every community in this state, and we must act when our neighbors are harmed and in pain.”

The school will also cut ties with the department for “specialized services” such as “K-9 explosive detection units.”

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Murderers are still free. How is that possible?

The University of Minnesota is now taking steps on their end showing their displeasure with the actions of the department by announcing it will limit its relationship with Minneapolis PD, including no longer contracting them for major events.

The university’s president Joan Gabel issued a statement Wednesday to students, faculty and staff members, stating that the university no longer will use local officers to assist at major events, including football games. TCF Bank Stadium, where the Golden Gophers play sits just 5 miles from the location of Floyd’s death.

“Our hearts are broken after watching the appalling video capturing the actions of Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) officers against George Floyd leading to his tragic death,” Gabel said in her letter. “As a community, we are outraged and grief-stricken. I do not have the words to fully express my pain and anger and I know that many in our community share those feelings, but also fear for their own safety. This will not stand.”

“We have a responsibility to uphold our values and a duty to honor them,” Gabel wrote. “I write to you to express our overwhelming sadness, and our demands for accountability and justice. Our campuses and facilities are a part of the communities in which they reside. University students, staff, and faculty are day-to-day participants in the life of every community in this state, and we must act when our neighbors are harmed and in pain.”

The school will also cut ties with the department for “specialized services” such as “K-9 explosive detection units.”

All 4 should be in jail right now. The evidence is overwhelming. That mf having his full force of his left knee with his right foot dangling. One of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen!! The man was handcuffed saying he couldn't breathe for gawdsakes!!

I will always support the police when 99% do the right thing and riots that can hurt businesses especially during a pandemic is not the answer.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
My God! After going to school for 18 yrs in total it looks like I've been living with false prophets all my life and that is perhaps why I have a blue tint in my periscope! NPR, ABC, CBS, NBC Reuters, AP, CNN, Time, Economist, et al. -collectively called the Mafia has successfully brainwashed me. Instead I should take the red pill and dive straight into Alex Jones, Brietbart, Fox News, Sinclair radio stations, for some real perspective on life..

You don't have to go to alex jones hysteria( as in ''everything is a conspiracy'') but the reality is that the system is a failure(and always has been and always will be if we don't end statism) as it attracts a controlling kind of human being by default and that can never and will never change. It's simply corruption. You've been trained to see one thing and it's something else. There always elements of truth in life between this mess, that's what keeps us sane but the truth is that politics is just the entertainment division of the military industrial complex and the illusion of choice/freedom/change.

Theres a fine line between controlled opposition and honest truthful people. What i've discussed here ain't controlled opposition. I've dedicated my life towards cutting through bullshit.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
All 4 should be in jail right now. The evidence is overwhelming. That mf having his full force of his left knee with his right foot dangling. One of the most disturbing videos I've ever seen!! The man was handcuffed saying he couldn't breathe for gawdsakes!!

I will always support the police when 99% do the right thing and riots that can hurt businesses especially during a pandemic is not the answer.
Instead, this is happening. I don't know what to say. This is not normal. What the fuck is going on?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
This reeks of provocation. Are they testing people's patience to see how far shit can go?

The henchmen of a system are protected in ways the regular citizen are never. cops have got away with rape and all kinds of abuse that regular citizens havent.

So to answer, yes...they are pushing it because THEY know they can go as far as they want

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
the larken rose videos I posted take the cops to task, so why is everyone suddenly shocked? They are the illusion of justice..
Oh I've never been shocked with this type of stuff. It's moreso me being shocked that they still feel bold enough to do it KNOWING that they're being recorded by citizens.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

What we witnessed on that video was cold blooded murder. Deliberate murder. That dude should be sent to Alabama and tried for first degree murder there and sentenced to death by choking if you ask me. You can't have a small sub set of dirty cops sully the name of police that is doing great work elsewhere, but this shit has got to stop. Can you imagine how many of these acts go unreported because nobody is shooting a video?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What we witnessed on that video was cold blooded murder. Deliberate murder. That dude should be sent to Alabama and tried for first degree murder there and sentenced to death by choking if you ask me. You can't have a small sub set of dirty cops sully the name of police that is doing great work elsewhere, but this shit has got to stop. Can you imagine how many of these acts go unreported because nobody is shooting a video?

Cops are working for an evil entity. Sadly, they and the military are the one thing stopping people from getting to the REAL criminals of this world.
Ironic eh.

and of course, like clockwork this has turned into a race issue like BLACKLIVES matter

again, we just don't learn. We're barking up the wrong tree and it's by design. Sure, they're assholes but they are indispensible to government, which is an anti-freedom establishment by default.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Cops are working for an evil entity. Sadly, they and the military are the one thing stopping people from getting to the REAL criminals of this world.
Ironic eh.

and of course, like clockwork this has turned into a race issue like BLACKLIVES matter

again, we just don't learn. We're barking up the wrong tree and it's by design. Sure, they're assholes but they are indispensible to government, which is an anti-freedom establishment by default.
That's a load of bullshit from you again.
It is 100% racial issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.