• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

The misinformation campaigns by either side needed to be stopped. For America's sake. The best thing twitter has done so far. Misinformation whether from the right wing or left wing is still misinformation. Pres. Trump's tweets need to be held to account simply because he's the President and anything he tweets 25-30% of America will take very seriously to their own detriment sometimes.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fact checkers? are you that gullable?

I've had to block them on facebook for their lies! ( find Zuckerbergs bots by going to your block list and type fact check or/and fact checkers) he has thousands of them. Block them all.

See both sides of the story and do your research. Fact Checkers protect bill gates, 5G and Vaccine truth posts and all the the stuff i've shown you here

They are another brainwashing tool designed to keep people from the truth

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor

wanna know how big pharma runs everything? Here ya go. All roads lead to this fucking turd of a man.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Fact checkers? are you that gullable?

I've had to block them on facebook for their lies! ( find Zuckerbergs bots by going to your block list and type fact check or/and fact checkers) he has thousands of them. Block them all.

See both sides of the story and do your research. Fact Checkers protect bill gates, 5G and Vaccine truth posts and all the the stuff i've shown you here

They are another brainwashing tool designed to keep people from the truth
Are you talking to me?
Did you read flagged trump's tweets? There is nothing remotely related to vaccines in them.

Also, you'll have to find some other bunch somewhere to spread this moronic bullshit you are bombarding the board with.
Fuck you.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are you talking to me?
Did you read flagged trump's tweets? There is nothing remotely related to vaccines in them.

Also, you'll have to find some other bunch somewhere to spread this moronic bullshit you are bombarding the board with.
Fuck you.

no i was posting to the comment above? Why would I be posting to you?
Nothing moronic. Just honest, unlike the people who are running this asylum.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

wanna know how big pharma runs everything? Here ya go. All roads lead to this fucking turd of a man.

Seriously dude, you don't believe all this do you? I am of the personal opinion that Bill Gates and his foundation has done more to eradicated diseases of the world than even a single country. Don't spread conspiracy theories man. He has literally donated about 10 Donald Trump net worths to fight contagious diseases in the developing world and everywhere else. At least that's what I know.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seriously dude, you don't believe all this do you? I am of the personal opinion that Bill Gates and his foundation has done more to eradicated diseases of the world than even a single country. Don't spread conspiracy theories man. He has literally donated about 10 Donald Trump net worths to fight contagious diseases in the developing world and everywhere else. At least that's what I know.

Nope. Read about the disasters in africa and india. We doctors know exactly what happened, that's why he couldn't sue ANYONE who made his crimes public. I posted one by Robert Kennedy JR earlier in this thread. Gates couldn't even touch him because THAT is exactly what happened.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's an evil man

philanthropy? creating the problem and making your solution the only option ( that's evil) is not philanthropy

there is nothing philanthropic about bill gates. Wake up

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The guy owns shares in Mosanto, Coca Cola and bought stock in a 5G hardware company recently. He's basically cut from the same cloth as the rockerfellers and rothchilds.

The evil of those families have shaped the economy we live in today as well as the corruption in general. HIs familly ran a eugenics society ( his dad, gates sr being the head)

He should be in prison for life.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I understand the red pill is a hard pill to swallow for some people but there's an exclusive club out there and it aint' looking out for you and you aint invited.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I understand the red pill is a hard pill to swallow for some people but there's an exclusive club out there and it aint' looking out for you and you aint invited.
What is the red pill and why do I need to swallow it? Educate me please.... I'm not somebody that takes Hydroxylchloroquin to ward of COVID-19, insulin to prevent diabetes or get radiation or chemotherapy to prevent cancer.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What is the red pill and why do I need to swallow it? Educate me please.... I'm not somebody that takes Hydroxylchloroquin to ward of COVID-19, insulin to prevent diabetes or get radiation or chemotherapy to prevent cancer.

You watched The Matrix, Right?
Basically, the world is not what you have been brought up to believe it is and if you do REAL digging into the situation, you discover patterns and realize how far the corruption and lies spread and how it effects health, wealth and societies paradigms.

information is controlled by only a few people and they protect themselves by making their outlets financially beneficial to be supported and backed by all forms of information that you see on a daily basis. So whatever you're looking at for validation ( on mainstream news etc) is actually RUN by the same people who are creating the distractions and corrupting society through politics and other means. They are training you to see them as the ''good guys''. They make themselves ''indispensable and control the narratives through their disproportionate wealth. These aint petty mafia like al capone, they are the REAL mafia because they can corrupt and manipulate wealth and get away with it ''legally''.

People who see their truth as ''the truth'' are what is called BLUE PILLED

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You watched The Matrix, Right?
Basically, the world is not what you have been brought up to believe it is and if you do REAL digging into the situation, you discover patterns and realize how far the corruption and lies spread and how it effects health, wealth and societies paradigms.

information is controlled by only a few people and they protect themselves by making their outlets financially beneficial to be supported and backed by all forms of information that you see on a daily basis. So whatever you're looking at for validation ( on mainstream news etc) is actually RUN by the same people who are creating the distractions and corrupting society through politics and other means. They are training you to see them as the ''good guys''. They make themselves ''indispensable and control the narratives through their disproportionate wealth. These are petty mafia like al capone, they are the REAL mafia because they can corrupt wealth and get away with it legally.

People who see their truth as ''the truth'' are what are called BLUE PILLED

this is what the director of the matrix thinks about how their idea has been co-opted and sullied by a conspiracy theory filled extreme right wing:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is what the director of the matrix thinks about how their idea has been co-opted and sullied by a conspiracy theory filled extreme right wing:

Elon Musk is a clever little so and so. You do realize that people know how to play people?
Anyone who has that much wealth and is a technocracy based psychopath has the desire to control narratives are usually Billionaires.

Thats why i dont believe in politics

politics is merely about manipulating and who's the best at it is great at politics

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
And stop the left wing, right wing crap.

it's gamesmanship.(they use each other and need each other, it's a domestic divide and conquer tactic) They're the same bird. The system is the same. The illusion of choice and the illusion of freedom.

Last edited:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll leave you with a quote that is so true

'' If voting changed anything on a foundational level they'd make it illegal''.

Goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.