• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You seen 1000000 times but some of us been on the front lines with it and i aint talking about the military

It doesn't mean you're not walking into the same routine. Need to recontextualize.
I'm not worried about hitlers and stalins, i'm worried about the masses and their statist mindsets that made them HAPPEN.

stop pointing at anyone else but SOCIETY and each races subconscious.
This applies to ALL.

Why the fuck do black people need BET ( black entertainment tv) ? Imagine a WET ? That would be closed down and attacked by blacks as being ''racist''

isn't it funny how in the NFL they talk about how it's unfair how black QBs are not given a chance??
White cornerbacks are about as rare in the NFL as the megalodon. White guys don't even BOTHER because they'll be discriminated against
I havent heard one person speak out about that EVER.

and frankly all of these scenarios mean nothing to me.

Heres the funny part
Obama who every black guy loves by default did nothing for black people
trump has done more for black people than obama has as it pertains to jobs, salaries etc

Obama is one of the worst people ever but unlike trump he plays the ''Nice guy who speaks so elequontly, would be great for bed time stories''

you're ALL missing the point . I'm even stooping to levels that are trivial to wake you up!!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck you. Go try being black man in America.

better than being a black man in africa (ironic)

who's the blame for the chaos in all the all black african countries? the hell, the civil wars etc

this isnt about racism

it's a convenient distraction/use for political gain
and the pawns make it happen

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
better than being a black man in africa (ironic)

who's the blame for the chaos in all the all black african countries? the hell, the civil wars etc

this isnt about racism

it's a convenient distraction/use for political gain
and the pawns make it happen
SHUT THE FUCK UP

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
It doesn't mean you're not walking into the same routine. Need to recontextualize.
I'm not worried about hitlers and stalins, i'm worried about the masses and their statist mindsets that made them HAPPEN.

stop pointing at anyone else but SOCIETY and each races subconscious.
This applies to ALL.

Why the fuck do black people need BET ( black entertainment tv) ? Imagine a WET ? That would be closed down and attacked by blacks as being ''racist''

isn't it funny how in the NFL they talk about how it's unfair how black QBs are not given a chance??
White cornerbacks are about as rare in the NFL as the megalodon. White guys don't even BOTHER because they'll be discriminated against

and frankly all of these scenarios mean nothing to me.

Heres the funny part
Obama who every black guy loves by default did nothing for black people
trump has done more for black people than obama has as it pertains to jobs, salaries etc

Obama is one of the worst people ever but unlike trump he plays the ''Nice guy who speaks so elequontly, would be great for bed time stories''

you're ALL missing the point . I'm even stooping to levels that are trivial to wake you up!!
Boy your ass really dnt get it

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Boy your ass really dnt get it

Nope. You dont get it and that's why nothing changes
you respond the same way
and get the same results
because you play into the establishments hands

copy paste all your ramblings for next year
because nothing will change
if you don't see from a higher vantage point
than color

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The last thing I notice about another person is their race or ethnic identity. I honestly don't give a fuck. If they have a foreign accent I will notice that as I like accents. Otherwise, couldn't give a shite. Racial and identity politics only concern people who have an undercurrent of their own bigotry which they are trying to hide. You don't have to prove you are not racist constantly to everyone else if you are actually not racist. I think most people are the same. These white middle class virture signallers are just foisting their own issues on to decent people who most times are wondering what the fuss is all about.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The last thing I notice about another person is their race or ethnic identity. I honestly don't give a fuck. If they have a foreign accent I will notice that as I like accents. Otherwise, couldn't give a shite. Racial and identity politics only concern people who have an undercurrent of their own bigotry which they are trying to hide. You don't have to prove you are not racist constantly to everyone else if you are actually not racist. I think most people are the same. These white middle class virture signallers are just foisting their own issues on to decent people who most times are wondering what the fuss is all about.
That's enough diarrhea out of your mouth.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's enough diarrhea out of your mouth.

Cognitive dissonance is usually met with slander without substance.

Y'all continue with the game
because that's all it is
a game
and you're losing
because of what you're not seeing

fallout series '' War, war never changes''

because people don't.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yea YOU dnt notice it or care about it but what about others? You think racism dont exist or something? Oh my bad, you prolly wouldnt even know.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

because that's all it is
a game
and you're losing

because people don't.
I just can't figure out whether you're stupid or mentally disturbed.
Don't bother replying, I choose to ignore your toxic bullshit from now on.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer

because that's all it is
a game
and you're losing

because people don't.
People dont change cause we have people like you who think BET shouldnt be a thing. I guess tyler perry studios shouldnt be a thing neither lol

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
that's the thing, there's nothing personal

I gave the BET as an example of subconscious racism

If you want to change the world, you have to change the mindset
guess what?
only when the values of what created statism falls is when you'll have that mindset for change
otherwise, you're all talking a good game for the establishment under the guise of '' equal rights''

Equal rights eh? well as everyones a slave here ( white,black, hispanic, asian) if you think the world would suddenly be wonderful if everyone was treated like '' the average white man'' I think you'd all be in for a nasty surprise because guess what?

You're living in statism, where divide and conquer doesn't discriminate

People aren't ready to change. if they were they'd not have created this action-reaction
People are still going to vote for their master
people are still going to validate statism

nothing will change.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Nope, you just havent left the box of reasoning that has limited your capacity to see things from a higher vantage point.
They are violent entities, anarcho qualities are about taking away superficial aspects that are making them the POSTER for a movement. Skin color isn't the reason why this is happening.
A movement that is anarcho is about dismantling a lie for all.

Racism, war and poverty are things the people in charge need and want.
They then brainwash people into saying their policies will work
blah blah blah

Why has nothing ever changed? because all oppositions are thinking on the same wavelength and only the guys in charge KNOW IT

If you're opposing police brutality, who gives them the rights? also, sorry...police brutality doesn't have any discrimination. Most cases of such involving white people and children aren't even known of.

Want to change? You don't need BLM

You need no government and take responsbility otherwise you're just legalzing people to have the power to be thugs over you. heck, people are so stupid that they think taxation is normal! its not!!

ok hold on - but how do you come about a government-less society without overthrowing governments and creating revolution?

you've created a logical fallacy - because the system wont dismantle itself...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
anyone who puts a skin color as a basis of human rights and not ALL rights to ALL skin colors is subconciously violent.

nah... your conscious intent to strip the identity from an oppressed group is violence

and as has been said many times before (i really think your comprehension level isnt great at this point) - BLM does not mean that all lives don't matter - it just means that they are fighting for the rights of one particular oppressed class

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
ok hold on - but how do you come about a government-less society without overthrowing governments and creating revolution?

you've created a logical fallacy - because the system wont dismantle itself...

It's a mindset
not a system, Rossi

want to change the world? Mindset comes first ( seeing the illusion) and then the anarchy based non-aggression principles come forth

people arent ready because they're too brainwashed in the shenanigans of the establishment.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
nah... your conscious intent to strip the identity from an oppressed group is violence

and as has been said many times before (i really think your comprehension level isnt great at this point) - BLM does not mean that all lives don't matter - it just means that they are fighting for the rights of one particular oppressed class

explain the violence on black people in africa? (non white countries)
it's not about racism
Racism is an excuse and a tool.

Black police are murdering black people...
White Police are murdering white people

rossihunter2

Staff Member

because that's not how it works - people arent looking at white prospects at HS and college level and telling those guys to go home... there's a system that has pushed forth this idea that you can self improve and for black kids (and many other working class kids of all races), sports is often the easiest path to an education through scholarships etc. and that itself leads to more of those kids becoming professional athletes

that's not the same as a racist system working against white kids

its still the same system working against black kids and professional sports is a pathway that's more accessible and evens out the playing field

its hard to suggest the less athletic, less hard-working, less humble guy is better because he's white...

in most other fields of employment there are still obfuscating factors that allow those fields to be less accessible to marginalised communities to various reasons spanning from the cost of education to simply the colour of their skin...

so yet again... you're wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.