• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
we are bascially been run by an energy that stems from the egoic masculine

control, manipulate, divide, victimize, validate

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's a mindset
not a system, Rossi

want to change the world? Mindset comes first ( seeing the illusion) and then the anarchy based non-aggression principles come forth

people arent ready because they're too brainwashed in the shenanigans of the establishment.

changing your mind doesnt stop the government from being in place...
the world isnt a monolith that all thinks the same so you have to physically do something to overthrow the establishment which in your scenario would require the complete dismantling of government

that doesnt come from just changing mindset

it comes from active revolution... and it likely includes violence because the establishment will protect itself...

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
because that's not how it works - people arent looking at white prospects at HS and college level and telling those guys to go home... there's a system that has pushed forth this idea that you can self improve and for black kids (and many other working class kids of all races), sports is often the easiest path to an education through scholarships etc. and that itself leads to more of those kids becoming professional athletes

that's not the same as a racist system working against white kids

its still the same system working against black kids and professional sports is a pathway that's more accessible and evens out the playing field

its hard to suggest the less athletic, less hard-working, less humble guy is better because he's white...

in most other fields of employment there are still obfuscating factors that allow those fields to be less accessible to marginalised communities to various reasons spanning from the cost of education to simply the colour of their skin...

so yet again... you're wrong

Sure....
so you're saying the black guys tried harder than the white guys

how do you know?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
changing your mind doesnt stop the government from being in place...
the world isnt a monolith that all thinks the same so you have to physically do something to overthrow the establishment which in your scenario would require the complete dismantling of government

that doesnt come from just changing mindset

it comes from active revolution... and it likely includes violence because the establishment will protect itself...

lol...a revolution is only as useful as the mindset..otherwise you're just going from one cage to another

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rossi, you and I think very differently.

You try to make things work within the establishment. Sure, it's more realistic but the end results will be the same, ultimatley

what I'm saying is that people aren;t even individuals as it pertains to thinking by the time they are adults. They're programmed in beliefs and so forth about who they are.

It's a war on consciousness
it's not a war on ANYTHING ELSE

The first and last freedom. I suggest you read the book
Ontological qualities are great but there is something beyond that.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
explain the violence on black people in africa? (non white countries)
it's not about racism
Racism is an excuse and a tool.

Black police are murdering black people...
White Police are murdering white people

its about proportions

black people are disproportionately affected by the systems that also oppress other white people

its called intersectionality - there are different levels of oppression that can affect different individuals all the time

just because white people also die doesnt mean that you ignore the systemic problem that means that despite being a minority of the US population, black people make up the majority of its incarcerated population, it's homeless population etc. and per capita more black people die than any other group of people

likewise black people arent a monolith and in the same way that you can have women who uphold the patriarchy you have black people who uphold white supremacy because the systems are designed to support both of those establishments

and not sure how the violence on black people in africa relates to this - colonialism still took over the world and oppressed black people everywhere even in africa

non-white countries also have anti-black racism too - look at china and korea etc. - they have major problems with anti-black racism

but racism also impacts non-black people too... so im not really sure i get what point you're trying to make about non-white countries

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd also like to point something out that hasn't been mentioned once here

we're disconnected with nature
and that has a profound impact on peoples capacity to understand truth.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
ok hold on - but how do you come about a government-less society without overthrowing governments and creating revolution?

you've created a logical fallacy - because the system wont dismantle itself...

its about proportions

black people are disproportionately affected by the systems that also oppress other white people

its called intersectionality - there are different levels of oppression that can affect different individuals all the time

just because white people also die doesnt mean that you ignore the systemic problem that means that despite being a minority of the US population, black people make up the majority of its incarcerated population, it's homeless population etc. and per capita more black people die than any other group of people

likewise black people arent a monolith and in the same way that you can have women who uphold the patriarchy you have black people who uphold white supremacy because the systems are designed to support both of those establishments

and not sure how the violence on black people in africa relates to this - colonialism still took over the world and oppressed black people everywhere even in africa

non-white countries also have anti-black racism too - look at china and korea etc. - they have major problems with anti-black racism

but racism also impacts non-black people too... so im not really sure i get what point you're trying to make about non-white countries

So there you are!!!!Racism is ONLY a symptom of the underlying issue.
PROGRESS!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Sure....
so you're saying the black guys tried harder than the white guys

how do you know?

im generalising and saying the system means that in general there is more incentive for black players to become professionals at an earlier age than white players who have higher privilege and likely a better support system

that's why lots of the white players who succeed in the NFL also come from disadvantaged or harsher backgrounds

you get the occasional outlier

but there's a reason why every single draft pick seemed to have a story of hardship this year that ESPN was gleefully telling us

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rossi, you and I think very differently.

You try to make things work within the establishment. Sure, it's more realistic but the end results will be the same, ultimatley

what I'm saying is that people aren;t even individuals as it pertains to thinking by the time they are adults. They're programmed in beliefs and so forth about who they are.

It's a war on consciousness
it's not a war on ANYTHING ELSE

The first and last freedom. I suggest you read the book
Ontological qualities are great but there is something beyond that.

you clearly dont understand me - im very much anti-establishment - just a different kind of anti-establishment

and honestly you seem to be more libertarian than anti-establishment to me - very much a let everyone do their own thing without the meddlings of government

i want the whole systems and ideas of capitalism dismantled

and i really think you think too much of yourself if you believe that you are one of a very small group of people to be rebelling against this invisible conspiracy - there are cleverer more independent thinkers than you who have made very different choices than you based on better information

or are you stuck in the mental state of solipsism where you truly believe that no one other than you is a really independent person with their own consciousness...?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
im generalising and saying the system means that in general there is more incentive for black players to become professionals at an earlier age than white players who have higher privilege and likely a better support system

that's why lots of the white players who succeed in the NFL also come from disadvantaged or harsher backgrounds

you get the occasional outlier

but there's a reason why every single draft pick seemed to have a story of hardship this year that ESPN was gleefully telling us

or they could simply be better athletes for this particular sport?
Every genome/race has certain ancestral traits that is embedded ( it can change through epigenetics over time but it takes thousands of years)

and the sports establishment knows it?

In swimming black people havent had as much success compared to white people because of the composition of their body muscle,structure. Black people tend to have larger lower bodies while white people have more a V shape suited for swimming.

For running based sports black people have stronger lower bodies and more twitch fiber

it's nothing personal

BUT my point is that it's nothing to do with ''trying harder because they rich or they poor'' plenty of poor white kids in america.
They are saying that black people are superior atheltes as it pertains to speed, agility etc so they will be in more demand.

Sports is a business based on money, corruption and all that snaz

stop being so SC and PC

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So there you are!!!!Racism is ONLY a symptom of the underlying issue.
PROGRESS!!

that's not the gotcha you think it is

i never said racism was the only oppression - just that to say "all lives matter" misunderstands that racism is a unique type of oppression with its own intersectional value and that's why BLM exists because no real progress can happen until we are all truly equal

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
you clearly dont understand me - im very much anti-establishment - just a different kind of anti-establishment

and honestly you seem to be more libertarian than anti-establishment to me - very much a let everyone do their own thing without the meddlings of government

i want the whole systems and ideas of capitalism dismantled

and i really think you think too much of yourself if you believe that you are one of a very small group of people to be rebelling against this invisible conspiracy - there are cleverer more independent thinkers than you who have made very different choices than you based on better information

or are you stuck in the mental state of solipsism where you truly believe that no one other than you is a really independent person with their own consciousness...?

are you telling me that not being racist will be a solution to violence? they'll just replace one ''hate'' crime with another kind of ''hate''crime.
You realize that racism is just part of a much bigger problem, right?
It's not going to go away because people are not ready to see beyond INTO the bigger problem.

Primordially, we are always going to be more inclined to our own race. Let me explain, if you came into this world tomorrow as a new person without what knowing anything but what you look like and
say you were blonde. If you saw a group of blonde people you'd feel more comfortable than being with a group of black people.

It's primordial, im not talking about KNOWING better
That is part of consciousness and evolution of ones mindset

rossihunter2

Staff Member
or they could simply be better athletes for this particular sport?
Every genome/race has certain ancestral traits that is embedded ( it can change through epigenetics over time but it takes thousands of years)

and the sports establishment knows it?

In swimming black people havent had as much success compared to white people because of the composition of their body muscle,structure. Black people tend to have larger lower bodies while white people have more a V shape suited for swimming.

For running based sports black people have stronger lower bodies and more twitch fiber

it's nothing personal

BUT my point is that it's nothing to do with ''trying harder because they rich or they poor'' plenty of poor white kids in america.
They are saying that black people are superior atheltes as it pertains to speed, agility etc so they will be in more demand.

Sports is a business based on money, corruption and all that snaz

stop being so SC and PC

nope - black people havent had as much success in swimming because culturally and historically it was not a thing black people were taught to do and its not a lucrative career in the way that football or basketball can be

https://myswimpro.com/blog/2020/02/25/where-are-all-the-black-swimmers/

but the reason is not genetic, it is cultural and very much related to the histories of segregation etc. but also access to resources

its a lot cheaper to run around a 400m circle than it is to build a 50m swimming pool

rossihunter2

Staff Member
are you telling me that not being racist will be a solution to violence? they'll just replace one ''hate'' crime with another kind of ''hate''crime.
You realize that racism is just part of a much bigger problem, right?
It's not going to go away because people are not ready to see beyond INTO the bigger problem.

Primordially, we are always going to be more inclined to our own race. Let me explain, if you came into this world tomorrow as a new person without what knowing anything but what you look like and
say you were blonde. If you saw a group of blonde people you'd feel more comfortable than being with a group of black people.

It's primordial, im not talking about KNOWING better
That is part of consciousness and evolution of ones mindset

except we know from studies that children dont notice race as an issue - they notice different qualities but that doesnt change their feelings about other human beings

racial differences and racism are learned qualities - they are not inherent in our nature - they are nurtured

you're talking absolute shite

and with regards to ending racism - im not saying that's the end point that suddenly all oppressions will be solved but it goes back to maya angelou's quote that "no one of us can be free until everyone is"

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
nope - black people havent had as much success in swimming because culturally and historically it was not a thing black people were taught to do and its not a lucrative career in the way that football or basketball can be

https://myswimpro.com/blog/2020/02/25/where-are-all-the-black-swimmers/

but the reason is not genetic, it is cultural and very much related to the histories of segregation etc. but also access to resources

its a lot cheaper to run around a 400m circle than it is to build a 50m swimming pool

I'm going to disagree here. All humans of races have different physical attributes traits, this isn't about all men being equal in attributes, this is about all men being equal in natural law and being treated as soverign individuals with that understanding being mutual

You're not going to find a white shaq or a white wilt chamberlain
it's a trait for basketball

you're not going to find a black michael phelps.
it's a trait for swimming.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
except we know from studies that children dont notice race as an issue - they notice different qualities but that doesnt change their feelings about other human beings

racial differences and racism are learned qualities - they are not inherent in our nature - they are nurtured

you're talking absolute shite

and with regards to ending racism - im not saying that's the end point that suddenly all oppressions will be solved but it goes back to maya angelou's quote that "no one of us can be free until everyone is"

you're talking about GROWING UP WITH

what i'm saying is if you were on an island with no history but you only had a mirror and saw that you were blonde and you saw two groups of people, blonde and black, you'd feel more at ease witht he blonde people

stop being so SC. this is normal human nature in its most primordial SENSES. you're talking about children in certain situations!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rossi, you're too scared to be real at the fear of being labelled with one of these ISTS/ISMS

you'd make a great politician ^_^

Say all the right things, dont hurt anyones feelings with the truth.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
what i'm saying is if you were on an island with no history but you only had a mirror and saw that you were blonde and you saw two groups of people, blonde and black, you'd feel more at ease witht he blonde people

that's completely made up - no evidence for this ridiculous claim

there's no evidence that you'd pick the 1 specific trait of skin colour over any other physical trait...

it's a different skin colour not a different species of person...

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why can't people take ownership of natural darkness and evolve through that?

Why is it always slander or you're this or you're that

people are just constantly making excuses to NOT LET go
and when everyones doing that
you get what you've been getting for eternity
the same shit
with different wrapping

Status
Not open for further replies.