• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Rossi, you're too scared to be real at the fear of being labelled with one of these ISTS/ISMS

you'd make a great politician ^_^

Say all the right things, dont hurt anyones feelings with the truth.

i dont say the right things and im constantly making waves

not wanting to be labelled racist or sexist or homophobic etc. doesnt mean that im doing it out of fear...

are you saying that the only thing stopping you from being racist is that you're scared of the label?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
that's completely made up - no evidence for this ridiculous claim

there's no evidence that you'd pick the 1 specific trait of skin colour over any other physical trait...

it's a different skin colour not a different species of person...

Incorrect. There are anomalies but generally speaking 90% of the population of races have different traits compared to one another in a physical sense.

and theres nothing wrong with that.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Are any other members on here hear any reports that the officer with his knee on Mr. Floyd s neck and Mr Floyd were co-workers at a nightclub and Mr. Floyd owed the officer money. I heard Mr. Floyd was bouncing checks so maybe he did owe money to the officer. This does not matter because it is still murder and the officer still should spend many years behind bars. I am just curious if there may be more to this whole Minneapolis incident. Maybe what I am hearing was false reports or a hoax. I am not seeing anything on mainstream media about it. I find it strange that the officer, who so many say did what he did because he was a racist cop, is married to an Asian woman. Something does not seem to be adding up for me. When you work in a major city with a large police department with manyAfrican American officers, they would know if you were a racist. He would be shunned, officers would refuse to work with him, he would be forced out or assigned to somewhere in the basement. Trust me on that!
Yeah, they worked security at the same club. No excuse for what he did, but there’s definitely a back story and it wasn’t just a random incident.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
This applies to nature as a whole

for example there are 6 kinds of Lions in africa, all with slightly different mental/physical traits. The legendary but practically extinct ( it is in the wild) barbary lion is the most ferocious of all the lions but comes from the exact same panthera leo genome. White people, black people, mixed people are all homo sapien sapien

BUT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT TRAITS
which over time, through epigentics and different behavioral patterns being established can change or continue as they are if they are maintained.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdp

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
White people could become better athletes in running etc if they had say the cristian mcaffery lineage. All his family have a running background for many generations, so he had the dispostion/trait of being super athletic and similar in speed/agility to his black counterparts.

traits are built over time and repetition ( environment, lifestyle etc)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
This applies to nature as a whole

for example there are 6 kinds of Lions in africa, all with slightly different mental/physical traits. The legendary but practically extinct ( it is in the wild) barberry lion is the most ferocious of all the lions but comes from the exact same panthera leo genome. White people, black people, mixed people are all homo sapien sapien

BUT THEY HAVE DIFFERENT TRAITS
which over time, through epigentics and different behavioral patterns being established can change or continue as they are if they are maintained.
So black people are the most ferocious and everything came from them?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
So black people are the most ferocious and everything came from them?

Black people have far superior fighting skills ( as a potential default). Of course thats only a baseline, if they do squat their entire life they're not going to do jackshit against any race that puts time and effort into something.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
for example

if the last 4 generations of black people in your familly didn't do anything athletic, those traits would diminish and you'd have to get by with...the good old white guy MOTOR :p

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
anyhow,

in a nutshell...

the real enemies are the state and the people validating the state in any way. When that mindset goes you'll be shocked by what else diminishes. ( Racism etc)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
for example

if the last 4 generations of black people in your familly didn't do anything athletic, those traits would diminish and you'd have to get by with...the good old white guy MOTOR :p
so basically you arent athletic and never have been and feel like black people have an advantage when it comes to athleticism.. ok even if that was true..... guess where all this athleticism and natural instincts come from? Take a wild guess ? Cause the first black person ever dam sure wasnt born with it.. so take a wild guess how black
People developed these superior traits

rossihunter2

Staff Member
so basically you arent athletic and never have been and feel like black people have an advantage when it comes to athleticism.. ok even if that was true..... guess where all this athleticism and natural instincts come from? Take a wild guess ? Cause the first black person ever dam sure wasnt born with it.. so take a wild guess how black

exactly - almost like culture and systems play a part over time right?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Black people have far superior fighting skills ( as a potential default). Of course thats only a baseline, if they do squat their entire life they're not going to do jackshit against any race that puts time and effort into something.

sorry what?

it almost seems like you're suggesting that black people are more animalistic...

which sounds like a dogwhistle to me - a dogwhistle for one of those isms you were talking about...

cant think which one :eyes:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor

I'm reasonably athletic but I didn't make it my life and at the age of 43 I don't think it's on the cards ;) what I'm saying is that these traits were not built overnight. Why are asian people so much smaller in general than black people?
There is clearly reasons based on enviroment, behaviour situations etc that were established to create a genome suitable for the behaviours at hand

I don't take it personal or actually care. I celebrate all traits that can be used for the good of man!

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
@rossihunter2 yeah so what? It doesn't mean every black person is possessed by it. Humans are far too sophisticated for that. There is a disposition though and that's how nature works. It would be like saying all rotweillers are evil and mean
no they aren't, I have 3 and they are gentle souls who have never attacked my cats or my rabbits BUT they do have the potential, higher than say a boarder collie to be vicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.