• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
it's almost like there are lots of people in america who value other people's property over other people's lives...

A very sad group of people they are. It's like they think it's something out of Dragonball Z where we can just wish people back to life. We can't just jump into a dolorean and change history and prevent deaths from happening. We've gotta start valuing lives over material possessions that can easily be replaced.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Charlotte Mecklenberg Police stepping up and making changes following the death of George Floyd. Charlotte Police implementing a new change following the death of George Floyd.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
“Fuck the police”....yeah okay....If it is one thing I can’t stomach is a fake ass tough guy keyboard warrior, typing from their mommy’s basement.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
One real fucking brave shitstain protecting America from destruction of the fence.

Who the fuck was filming this? It would’ve been so piss easy to put that stiff old fuck on his back, both hands down and full lunge?? Jesus you didn’t even have to swing, hold up a fist and he’ll knock himself out

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yep. You need to be ashamed of yourselves for supporting this motherfucking nazi president and his nazi police.

Since when does the President control State Police? As I said, this is where New Yorkers hold Cumoco responsible by voting him out if he won't reprimand his police for their senseless unprovoked violence against citizens.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Since when does the President control State Police? As I said, this is where New Yorkers hold Cumoco responsible by voting him out if he won't reprimand his police for their senseless unprovoked violence against citizens.
Trumps rhetoric to the police has been to “dominate the streets”. You can take that for what it’s worth, but if you take it any way other than inciting violent oppression of the first amendment then it ain’t worth shit.

you can’t strip the people of their first amendment on a “just in case” basis, this isn’t an insurance company, these are heavily armed and armored task forces facing regular people. If the precedent of other protests turning violent is enough to incite this kind of behavior, then the precedent of riots resulting from police brutality should be enough to stop police brutality, but it isn’t, because precedent means nothing at this point

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Stop. They are all the same bunch. Trump instigated everything this time around but the same shit is going on for decades, regardless who has a white house, congress and senate.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Who told the nazis to dominate and kill old people??????????????????????????????
Was this man destroying America?
If you approve this, you make me sick and can go fuck yourselves for the rest of your lives.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Trumps rhetoric to the police has been to “dominate the streets”. You can take that for what it’s worth, but if you take it any way other than inciting violent oppression of the first amendment then it ain’t worth shit.

you can’t strip the people of their first amendment on a “just in case” basis, this isn’t an insurance company, these are heavily armed and armored task forces facing regular people. If the precedent of other protests turning violent is enough to incite this kind of behavior, then the precedent of riots resulting from police brutality should be enough to stop police brutality, but it isn’t, because precedent means nothing at this point

I believe he is more so talking about the rioters and looters who are using this situation to destroy and steal things, it's not about justice for George Floyd. I think that has become evident in the fact you see how the anti-protesters are going out and causing riots and destroying things to set up the peaceful protesters. The video evidence of the cops proving the entire point about police brutality and why we continue to fight a cause that should have been fixed a long time ago. Trump should be condemning the police brutality going on against peaceful protesters but he's not doing so.

Stop. They are all the same bunch. Trump instigated everything this time around but the same shit is going on for decades, regardless who has a white house, congress and senate.

That's what I've been saying and why it matters more than ever to hold the President, Congress, Senate responsible for not doing a damn thing allowing this to continue. We ask for change in a peaceful protest, but get greeted by the same thing we are protesting, rouge cops and police brutality. How is it we keep asking for change but the people in charge refuse to change anything? I can say all day how we vote those out who haven't changed anything but we know the next person will just sit on their hands and allow it to continue like the puppets they are.

I really wish America would wake up to the fact that the government(both Dems & Republicans) is purposely dividing the country and continuing to move further away from a United Country.

Status
Not open for further replies.