• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Well-Mannered Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
and..... nyc police commissioner's plea to stop the violence against police
Are people really going to swallow this?

I am sure the that you are upset that the two NYC officers shot yesterday and the NYC officer that was ambushed and stabbed in the neck last night are expected to live.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I am sure the that you are upset that the two NYC officers shot yesterday and the NYC officer that was ambushed and stabbed in the neck last night are expected to live.
I don’t want cops dead, I want them to act accordingly. They are trained professionals who carry a gun and a badge that gives them authority to shoot and kill with the most lenient and flexible of “self defense laws”, lets start acting like it.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I don’t want cops dead, I want them to act accordingly. They are trained professionals who carry a gun and a badge that gives them authority to shoot and kill with the most lenient and flexible of “self defense laws”, lets start acting like it.
Here’s and idea, why don’t we just get rid of all the police and you can go run the investigation into the disappearance of the 16 year old girl that went missing during this unrest.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
He seemed really cross with me for asking a question of which I was legitimately curious. I have seen Obama ones, I have seen 1000 Clinton ones, which are usually sort of funny, I have seen ones where people claim Soros and Rockefeller are behind pretty much every act since the early 90s (if people had this kind of power the world would be run far better than it is), but I have not gotten to see any involving Gates lately.

Well I guess I did get to hear the one where Bill Gates manufactured COVID so that he could own the vaccine make billions and use it to track people. Can it be that one? That one made me laugh, especially considering the last one is something pretty much every tech company can already do, and the billions are not really needed when he cant give away his money fast enough.
Poor dude has spent about 10-15 Donald Trumps in finding vaccinations and cures for various infectious diseases. The amount of good his foundation has done in Africa is incalculable. But, stories about him persist. In the current state of world socio politics, no man can do anything right. Everybody has a chink in their armor. It is what it is. I've lived through conspiracies galore from the 'flat earthers' to Moon landing was faked dudes to the US bombed the WTC, etc. It is literally impossible to keep up with but you must learn to chuckle and move along. You also have to appreciate the passion of the believers and give them credit for conjuring up all kinds of evidence factual or otherwise to prove that the world is wrong but not their point of view. What is one to do? I high five them and move on because deep down they have a belief system that is impenetrable. So why indulge in an exercise of futility in getting into a tete-a-tete with people. After all, they're all brothers of the same flock in my eyes - Ravens flock except with different ideologies that their life experiences have formed in them. There, I'll now end my diatribe.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is anyone else’s Facebook News Feed full of people fighting over politics? Mine is, holy crap.

Yup stirring up bullshit for the election. That's the only reason
this isn't about george flyod or racism.
Better, kinder more innocent people have been killed by police and BLACK people and it never got this attention

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to say I'm ashamed of some ravens fans on here
I thought there were some brain cells here that could see beyond the illusion
makes me sad

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone on this forum needs to read ''the most dangerous superstition'' by larken rose
it'll be a real paradigm changer for you all.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You should be ashamed - you’ve shown not one iota of independent thought on any issue that’s been brought up since you came to this thread

I’m disappointed in you

is this a joke? I'm the ONLY one that's thinking for myself here and not influenced by media biases
Go shove it, Rossi.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've explained everything in detail. Debunked all your crap with proven science that isnt funded by corporate shills, I've shown you the vaccination issue, proven it without a shadow of a doubt with a PDF and a Google drive public file that i created and put every single resource in to debunk your cookie cutter studies
I've shown you what bill gates stands for and how this world economy is run and why it's funademnatlly flawed from the foundation and can not be fixed by the same principles which created it and whatever logistical directions evolve from it. I've sent you EVERY single 5G link and how it's terrible for you body and talked about the real agenda for its release ( no it's not for ''faster internet and we care about our customers'') and with proven science ( independent published papers) and COMMON SENSE.

I've shown you ACTUAL data and whenever I've put something down here that is irrefutable and explained thoroughly you suddenly go quiet and then re-appear to spew political narratives for another story ( george floyd) and then when i explain why it's utter hogwash you don't debunk a single thing i say

you basically say '' Police are bad, it's racial and they need to be held accountable''
You're the most cookie cutter of a person ever. You have absolutely no awareness of cognitive issues that create manipulation
That's why you're so into politics
the manipulation is your juice.

I'm an anarchist so I don't respect the police or law enforcement in general BUT compared to this Mobs agenda ( which is ironically and sub consciously more racist than the cops being called racist) I know who's side i'm leaning on

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Here’s a better idea, police can stop fucking killing people and show an ounce of trigger discipline.
Have you ever been shot at, attacked by knife wielding individuals? I have multiple times. Guess what, I would have been justified killing these people, but I never fired a shot. I have also had people point pellet guns at me in the dark, but they are still alive because I risk my life by hesitating to make damn sure I don’t kill someone that don’t need to be killed. There are a lot of officers like me. We are not your enemy. Quit trying to push a narrative that we all are like this. You are not on the front lines! You have no idea what it is like to police in a violent city. There are multiple shootings and murders everyday and it is just not reported. You go on with your daily life oblivious to what it is like to live in fear. People don’t talk to the police because if they do they get there house burned down with their families inside! This shit isn’t a joke and the police are not the enemy. We are the only thing standing between hardship and complete mayhem and lawless chaos. Learn the real truth before you type this bullshit.

One last thing, before I check out because, as you can tell, I am getting very pissed off. This thread is has gotten very toxic. The moderation is non-existent. When members are allowed to tell each other to “Go fuck themselves,” post pictures of the thin blue line flag peeling away to reveal a Nazi flag, to post “Fuck the police,” and call the police “fucking Nazi’s,” I get EXTREMELY OFFENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a stepson who is Jewish, I hate Nazi’s, and to be called one is extremely fucking offensive!!!!!! I am questioning right now whether I am even welcome here anymore. It didn’t have to get like this if the moderators would have cracked down on all this rule breaking!!!! At this point it is just so toxic, it should be shut down, but we have an extreme left wing moderator on here, constantly posting, that likes this rule breaker’s political agenda, so he does not enforce the rules, therefore I am taking my gloves off.

You all may think Sami is crazy, but he is making good points. The left wing media fuels this bullshit! Just before this shit broke out, Joe Biden just said, “If you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black.” It was a major fuck up that was gaining traction, then George Floyd was murdered. Every police officer on the planet, has agreed this is murder and agrees this asshole should be charged with murder! He was! Instead of the community and police coming together in unity on this, it immediately went to a bad place because the coals were stoked by the mainstream media. It did not have to get like this. The law enforcement community would have stood with the community on this one if we were given the chance. We weren’t!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.