• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad..... and the

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Skura was also bad from what I saw when I tried to key in on him. These high snaps are going to hurt us one day. He is also responsible for the delay of game penalty. I don’t dislike him like others do but he is becoming a problem

lmao @ becoming a problem. He's the biggest weak spot on the OL. Will give him credit for what he's done, but with a solid center this line could be great.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
lmao @ becoming a problem. He's the biggest weak spot on the OL. Will give him credit for what he's done, but with a solid center this line could be great.
I don’t think he’s been bad and I feel he’s been at least average and sometimes above average but he’s been pretty poor lately. I think he was better with Joe and I don’t think he’s a good fit for Lamar for whatever reason. I think he’s fine for LG though and wouldn’t mind him there but I think we need a replacement for sure.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Jesus. What did I miss? Our "fans" didn't want us in the playoffs? Oh well. We never claimed we were the brightest bunch :0

Many just didn't think we'd make it. I will admit to being in that group. Offense lacked an identity and defense wasn't anywhere near this level of play. Had also looked miserable on the road, for the most part. The people in the not making playoffs group major gripe was how previous seasons ended with us controlling our fate, losing a big game and then ending up with shit draft position.

All that said we still need to beat the Browns... looking at you too NO.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So tell me...

is there anyway we don't make the playoffs if we finish 10-6 ? Colts winning out and steelers winning out?
Colts win out, Steelers win out, and Texans lose out.

If the Colts win out and Texans lose out, then the Colts win that division and the Texans are a wildcard team. They would have the tie breaker with us. And obviously if the Steelers win out we can only get in through the wildcard, so we'd lose that spot in this scenario. As long as the Colts lose one of the final two or the Texans win one, we're in if we win.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I don’t think he’s been bad and I feel he’s been at least average and sometimes above average but he’s been pretty poor lately. I think he was better with Joe and I don’t think he’s a good fit for Lamar for whatever reason. I think he’s fine for LG though and wouldn’t mind him there but I think we need a replacement for sure.
Better with Joe? He was like a turnstile and regularly getting blown back into the backfield. Zero push in the run game. IMO he’s actually looked better(not much) since the bye.

Center was always going to be an issue and they should have addressed it the day they knew Jensen was leaving.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Haven’t seen it mentioned but during the post game interview with Weddle he was asked if he was of help to the D since he had spent much of his career with Rivers. He said he shared info on key tendencies to look for, preferences in certain situations, favorite routes, etc.. Seems like it helped a ton.

Tank

Hall of Famer
Colts win out, Steelers win out, and Texans lose out.

If the Colts win out and Texans lose out, then the Colts win that division and the Texans are a wildcard team. They would have the tie breaker with us. And obviously if the Steelers win out we can only get in through the wildcard, so we'd lose that spot in this scenario. As long as the Colts lose one of the final two or the Texans win one, we're in if we win.
Steelers losing today and us winning is preferred, thank you. lol

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
That deep ball to Andrews was a thing of beauty...

Hey M***y, since we all know you’re staying listen up. Both of these rookie TEs can stretch the field and are faster than most of the LBS the league has to offer(Deion Jones and Telvin Smith give or take). Use both. Using these TEs with Lamar is an OCs wet dream and you’re wasting it

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That deep ball to Andrews was a thing of beauty...

Hey M***y, since we all know you’re staying listen up. Both of these rookie TEs can stretch the field and are faster than most of the LBS the league has to offer(Deion Jones and Telvin Smith give or take). Use both. Using these TEs with Lamar is an OCs wet dream and you’re wasting it
That pass was a tear drop. Amazing

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well maybe both of them were in because I saw Bozeman a lot
nope - just rewatched coz i was unsure - Bozeman was the guy who came in for him at guard
and zrebiec just posted the snap counts

eluemunor had 1 snap of offence the whole game - im assuming as the 6th OL
Eluemunor specifically went to LG the play after hurst went down, what happened after idk, because I specifically recall a sideline shot as we were forming the huddle after the hurst injury, and saying “why the fuck is Bozeman on the sideline? Is he not our replacement guard?” And then when we lined up eluemunor was 100% at left guard for hurst.

Playing Bozeman over eluemunor there is the right move, but For some reason Bozeman didn’t get that first snap after hurst went down.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Eluemunor specifically went to LG the play after hurst went down, what happened after idk, because I specifically recall a sideline shot as we were forming the huddle after the hurst injury, and saying “why the fuck is Bozeman on the sideline? Is he not our replacement guard?” And then when we lined up eluemunor was 100% at left guard for hurst.

Playing Bozeman over eluemunor there is the right move, but For some reason Bozeman didn’t get that first snap after hurst went down.

you know what you're right - i was sure bozeman came in for that first play but he didnt - not sure why because he came in for the very next play (and every other play) - and that was the only offensive snap of the game too for eluemunor - not entirely sure what happened there tbh

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
you know what you're right - i was sure bozeman came in for that first play but he didnt - not sure why because he came in for the very next play (and every other play) - and that was the only offensive snap of the game too for eluemunor - not entirely sure what happened there tbh
Yeah, confuses the shit outta me too lol but I was PISSED when Bozeman didn’t immediately go in

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m wondering if he was already the 6th OL on the play Hurst was injured. Can you check that

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
pretty sure in the game book says he had only 1 snap but ill check...

so the plot gets even weirder...
we did have a 6th OL in on the previous snap - bozeman was in outside of Orlando

no obvious reason he came out either
That’s really strange