• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad..... and the

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hayward, King and James is as good as it gets. Phillips and Adams are well above average also.
Agree, king locked down Snead the entire game. I was a fan of him, but wanted him as a safety. We had Tavon Young who isn’t as good as king, but is pretty good in his own right.

Our defensive backfield is pretty good as well, but we need safety upgrades

Zadarius took him down with his arm across his neck and that popped Rivers’ helmet up. I was also holding my breath thinking the ref might call roughing.
Take a look at the replay. He did have a whiplash effert after he hit the ground and after the initial hit he dramatically throws his head back a second time and then he pulled his helmet off. The helmet didn’t come off from the hit.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man even after a nights sleep, I am even more emphatic that the offense needs to be more consistent.

The Chargers are most likely the team the Ravens play in playoffs and it's unlikely their offense looks THAT ineffective again. Not taking away from the D but that is not a repeatable performance.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Man even after a nights sleep, I am even more emphatic that the offense needs to be more consistent.

The Chargers are most likely the team the Ravens play in playoffs and it's unlikely their offense looks THAT ineffective again. Not taking away from the D but that is not a repeatable performance.
At this point if we win division and colts win out we play the colts, atleast that is what I’ve been hearing. I wish we could play the Pats because I’d love to kick them out in round one.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

rossihunter2

Staff Member
also for anyone interested:

DvHSxX-UUAARlqE.jpg:large

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
No it was eluemunor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cb...mes-hurst-leaves-with-undisclosed-injury/amp/

Idk if they changed it up later, but when hurst went down eluemunor went in for him.

nope - just rewatched coz i was unsure - Bozeman was the guy who came in for him at guard
and zrebiec just posted the snap counts

eluemunor had 1 snap of offence the whole game - im assuming as the 6th OL

also for anyone interested:

DvHSxX-UUAARlqE.jpg:large

Joey, eluemenor played one snap, Bozeman was mainly playing at lg.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another element of Winks gameplan: he took full advantage of the chargers rb's inability to pass block. this led to a couple of pressures right into Rivers face and I think two of those were sacks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Another element of Winks gameplan: he took full advantage of the chargers rb's inability to pass block. this led to a couple of pressures right into Rivers face and I think two of those were sacks.
Giving Wink a chance at DC vs a high profile coordinator, was a great hire by Harbaugh.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Gordon's not a terrible pass protector but him vs Urban inside was an absolute car crash waiting to happen - the stunt where managed to get Urban 1v1 with Gordon straight up the middle was never going to go well for the chargers - Urban is probably just about our best DL vs the pass with Henry out and he was 1 on 1 in an obvious passing situation vs a RB

he just ran through him (and i think gordon got injured on that play too)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
with andrews huge catch @ chargers - he's now less than 90 yards behind crabtree in total yardage for the year with the same number of TDs...

john brown still our leading receiver in yards but Snead has clearly been our most effective receiver since Lamar came into the lineup

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn man, you chose wrong one to miss. Don't you, as a future flight controller, have some pull to get a proper wifi in?
Lol unfortunately not. Since the airlines have nothing to do with the government I’m no better than any other passenger. They used to get free flights but they stopped that as well. No cool benefits for me.