• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad..... and the

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m too lazy to actually start a Jersey collection, but the entire afc West has some of the coolest old jerseys ever
I have an old school Mitchell and Ness Stabler Jersey wirh stitched lettering and a HOF patch on it

I also have some skins jerseys that may be fun to burn, but not all of them. Anyone want to come over for a cookout

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I have an old school Mitchell and Ness Stabler Jersey wirh stitched lettering and a HOF patch on it

I also have some skins jerseys that may be fun to burn, but not all of them. Anyone want to come over for a cookout
That’s cool, I always wanted a riggins and a Larry csonka. Wish I could have watched them run over guys. Randall Cunningham is my favorite player of all time also

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
That’s cool, I always wanted a riggins and a Larry csonka. Wish I could have watched them run over guys. Randall Cunningham is my favorite player of all time also
Riggins is a cool cat and very nice. I’ve bumped into him on a couple occasions at local restaurants. I saw him run over players on numerous occasions and he had deceptive speed as well

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Hey guys, I seen the best excuse for losing yet.

The ravens had more to play for and the chargers didn’t really care because they’re gonna make the playoffs anyway.

Yes, i know, stop looking at fb comment sections, but it’s so entertaining.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
@Edgar

i went back and found that play you mentioned

5:49 3rd quarter, 3rd and 8

you are absolutely right - the defender slipped early in the route and i assume crabtree was open although

jackson definitely seems to look at crabtree first and doesnt seem to like what he sees so i wonder if a safety is over the covering over the top of crab / made a beeline as soon as the defender started to slip because jackson seems to be looking crabtree's way when the defender slips...

either way i dont know why he threw to brown - i wonder if he was trying to look off the safety with that look to crabtree - but brown never beat his corner on the route

in fact it looks like snead and brown were both covered and Hurst was kinda open but had a defender closing on him as soon as he leaked out (probably would have been tackled for a minimal gain)

so broadcast footage doesnt quite solve it for me - either there's a safety there or it's a massive misread (because i have no idea how he misses it if there is no safety there because he's looking right at it when the defender goes down)

all-22 gonna be big here i think because the chargers defensively executed perfectly everywhere else on the field on that play - will be interested in your take anyway
Good to know. I haven't had a chance to rewatch at all. it won't surprise me if it turns out Jackson predetermined and went with his first read.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Hey guys, I seen the best excuse for losing yet.

The ravens had more to play for and the chargers didn’t really care because they’re gonna make the playoffs anyway.

Yes, i know, stop looking at fb comment sections, but it’s so entertaining.
Lmao, of course they didn’t want the 1 seed