• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion(Reg Season Finale)

Who Wins the AFC South?

• Texans

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The 3 seed would have been nice since both the Chiefs and Pats are vulnerable and we could have had a good chance to host the AFC Title Game in Baltimore. Guess not lol.
Indy (as I assume they win tonight) would need to beat KC for us to host the AFC title in the current scenario. Don't think that's impossible.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The 3 seed would have been nice since both the Chiefs and Pats are vulnerable and we could have had a good chance to host the AFC Title Game in Baltimore. Guess not lol.

Indy (as I assume they win tonight) would need to beat KC for us to host the AFC title in the current scenario. Don't think that's impossible.
Fellas, let's just make the p*****fs first lmao.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's too bad that there's no way for us to face the Texans in the wildcard round. That o-line looks awful and Watson holds the ball too long. It'd be perfect for us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Steelers list Antonio Brown OUT and they will also be without S Sean Davis and LB Vince Williams. RB James Conner will play.

Big break for Cincy and us.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I luv seeing Ramsey getting beat. Ahole.
He’s a class A Asshole and I’m glad we have Stanley over him. We also wouldn’t have Humphrey If we drafted Ramsey the year before, nor would we have taken Young in the 4th, imo

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Steelers list Antonio Brown OUT and they will also be without S Sean Davis and LB Vince Williams. RB James Conner will play.

Big break for Cincy and us.
They own Cincy and they're playing Jeff Driskel. Steelers will be aight.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lions shut out the Packers to finish 6-10 on the year.

Josh Allen is going to be a good QB next year.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Shad Khan quickly annouces Doug Marrone will return along with GM Dave Caldwell and Tom Coughlin.