• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion(Reg Season Finale)

Who Wins the AFC South?

• Texans

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
we'lre going to struggle against the colts O line if we end up facing them

Too many old fashioned run stoppers and not enough penetration

JO_75

Hall of Famer
we'lre going to struggle against the colts O line if we end up facing them

Too many old fashioned run stoppers and not enough penetration

If we faced the Colts, then that would mean them coming to Baltimore for the AFC Championship Game.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yep. I think they can beat Houston next week in the playoffs and if so, they might be able to give KC a run for their money in the divisional round.
That could be a good thing because the Titans are not knocking off the Chiefs.

Pats

Veteran
I never predicted a super bowl, but I did predict the championship games. Said it would be saints / rams in nfc and pats / Chargers in the afc
So far everything I laid out for playoffs is going to plan in terms of who will go against who, bu I think you guys take chargers out and then KC back to back. And it won't be as hard as it sounds.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So far everything I laid out for playoffs is going to plan in terms of who will go against who, bu I think you guys take chargers out and then KC back to back. And it won't be as hard as it sounds.
Yeah we either would play the pats or the chiefs depending on the outcome of the Saturday wc round game

GG.exe

Practice Squad
Here's something for you....

in 2009 The Saints finished 13-3. The three losses were to the Bucs, Cowboys, and Panthers. They beat the Colts in the Super Bowl.

in 2018 The Saints finished 13-3. The three losses were to the Bucs, Cowboys, and Panthers. A Super Bowl against the Colts again? Hmmm.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Here's something for you....

in 2009 The Saints finished 13-3. The three losses were to the Bucs, Cowboys, and Panthers. They beat the Colts in the Super Bowl.

in 2018 The Saints finished 13-3. The three losses were to the Bucs, Cowboys, and Panthers. A Super Bowl against the Colts again? Hmmm.
.....no thanks