• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Discussion(Reg Season Finale)

Who Wins the AFC South?

• Texans

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Colts

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Heading into tonight's game, this is the official Draft Order with the Arizona Cardinals securing the "win" in the Nick Bosa Sweepstakes.

1. Cardinals
2. 49ers
3. Jets
4. Raiders
5. Buccaneers
6. Giants
7. Jaguars
8. Lions
9. Broncos
10. Bills
11. Bengals
12. Packers
13. Dolphins
14. Falcons
15. Redskins
16. Panthers
17. Browns
18. Vikings
19. Steelers
20. Colts/Titans

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Koetter got fired as expected. Who was in charge of this years offense Koetter or Monken?

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fun fact: none of the 6 highest paid QBs in the league made the playoffs in 2018. They combined for 31 wins.
Aaron Rodgers: $33.5M
Matt Ryan: $30M
Kirk Cousins: $28M
Jimmy Garoppolo: $27.5M
Matthew Stafford: $27M
Derek Carr: $25M

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Selection_027.png

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Black Monday comes earlier this year. Todd Bowles and Dirk Koetter have been fired.

That's two of the 8 or so firings expected, shall see if Vance Joseph makes it through the night in Denver along with Adam Gase in Miami.

Congrats to the AFC North Champs!

Thanks for all your support, whether your good luck threads worked or the coaching was so bad the threads couldn't overcome the bad coaching. You guys have two first round picks next year, hopefully they hire the right coach and get things back on track in Green Bay.

That's two of the 8 or so firings expected, shall see if Vance Joseph makes it through the night in Denver along with Adam Gase in Miami.

Thanks for all your support, whether your good luck threads worked or the coaching was so bad the threads couldn't overcome the bad coaching. You guys have two first round picks next year, hopefully they hire the right coach and get things back on track in Green Bay.

I posted one today and you guys won again. I'm a Good luck charm again LOL. My Packers got shut out today. I think they are rebuilding. It's painful right now.