• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and THE KINGS OF THE NORTH

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I wonder how different the game would've been if Lamar didn't fumble and we punched it in for a TD. At least, we still got the dub and that's all it matters. Don't know what was going on with Marlon and Tavon, but hopefully this was just an aberration.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wonder how different the game would've been if Lamar didn't fumble and we punched it in for a TD. At least, we still got the dub and that's all it matters. Don't know what was going on with Marlon and Tavon, but hopefully this was just an aberration.

We would have two more TDs, for sure. I think the "holding" call on Maxx was just a make-up call because that shit was weak AF.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Seeing Mayfield and Jackson duel for the next coming years is going to be so fun to watch. One can do it with throws that he can pull out his ass and the other than run circles around your D-Line and create.
Agree, but LJ can pass the ball as well and with some work it will be more consistent. That's why I believe this offseason is huge for his development. I'm not sure how much the CBA restricts on the offseason work, but I know it does.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agree, but LJ can pass the ball as well and with some work it will be more consistent. That's why I believe this offseason is huge for his development. I'm not sure how much the CBA restricts on the offseason work, but I know it does.
Jackson needs to find out what magic Mahomes did this offseason and replicate that.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
It's passes like the one to Mark Andrews when he was rolling right under pressure that tell me he has what it takes to be an NFL QB.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Remember when I said Gus runs like we thought Dixon would?

Now Dixon runs the way we thought Dixon would.

This is weird....
my only concern with Dixon is his ability to stay healthy oh and not get suspended.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The fans who booed him yesterday have no class, I was really disappointed being able to hear how loud it was from the broadcast. I wish him well.
I agree, I wish him all the success in the world, just not against us. I'm really happy that he is finally putting it together.

Kinda long, but still great (the crowd literally chants, "Let's go Browns" lmao):

Ah - wasn't long enough ... I wanted more of the fan reaction after the pick.

2 things though rewatching - we were super fortunate Weddle didn't get a holding call when he blitzed and grabbed the receiver.
And dear God why is Mosley running with that ball. The tackler hacked at the ball and as soon as he felt it he went down but damn, what an unnecessary risk.

Thank goodness Baker didn't make the spot on throw on that 2nd down.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Pats and Texans are probably a win and Chiefs are probably a loss.

The facing of NFC West has nothing to do with being in 1st place though. I do not think Texans repeat as AFC South Champs and Pats are very beatable.

I know how the schedule works. Time flew. It felt like we just played the west, then I realized it was the 15 season. @Seattle is always tough and agree with Texans and Pats.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
LMAO... steelers fans complaining about officials screwing the Browns... they seem to forget how they "earned" that tie.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im so happy about making the playoffs this year and the way it happened that the only way i end up being mad at seasons end is if we lose to the Patriots....

That would royally piss me off

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Lamar’s birthday is Next Monday. Let’s get him a win. PS: he will only be 22.