• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and THE KINGS OF THE NORTH

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
So what was that dream of yours again?????
Oh ya that we had to beat the browns and all we had to do was win and were in. I had this dream at like week 14 so i kinda woke up assuming wed beat the bucs and chargers

Then the night before the browns game i had a dream we were up 16-10 and the browns made a questionable decision to kick a feild goal with 3:00 left. We took over and i woke up....

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Oh ya that we had to beat the browns and all we had to do was win and were in. I had this dream at like week 14 so i kinda woke up assuming wed beat the bucs and chargers

Then the night before the browns game i had a dream we were up 16-10 and the browns made a questionable decision to kick a feild goal with 3:00 left. We took over and i woke up....
Hmmm, well it was a close game and there was a questionable decision by the Browns so you were accurate to an extent.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
49001790_2289771067736235_3216600758589849600_n.jpg

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It was a catch. First foot was down
I would agree if he secured the ball in first touch, but he double caught/bobbled it, and didn’t control the ball until after that back foot came off the field.

The ball hitting the hands and the foot coming up is simultaneous, but the double catch is the key there because it happens after the back foot comes up. By rule they made the wrong call tbh.

And to show my objectivity, they absolutely were right to overturn the call on the field on the ensuing catch by Landry, first replay I knew that was getting overturned

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don’t know if anyone mention it yet, but how about that 3rd down play on our last offensive series.
Back up in our side of the field, up 2. 3rd down and we call a rb option. Why would you call a play where there’s a chance we could fumble the pitch (which we did) up 2.
Marty marty Marty..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don’t know if anyone mention it yet, but how about that 3rd down play on our last offensive series.
Back up in our side of the field, up 2. 3rd down and we call a rb option. Why would you call a play where there’s a chance we could fumble the pitch (which we did) up 2.
Marty marty Marty..
Not only that... it’s not an effective play at all. Executed perfectly it may have gotten us 2 yards. With this system teams sell out to whatever side of the field we’re moving, easy stop.

If we wanted to make a play there we would’ve found a way to reverse the field and taken advantage of the defense selling out to the far side of the field, like a TE leaking out on the backside.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s 2nd one wasn’t a catch. Still think he has work to do, but he is better.

If nothing else this offseason I want a better wr coach
Yeah let’s be real here, it was a catch. His first foot was down. You could see the dirt kick up. An incredible catch honestly.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah let’s be real here, it was a catch. His first foot was down. You could see the dirt kick up. An incredible catch honestly.
I want Perriman to succeed, but I don’t think the ball was secure until the Kleenex came out of the ground. We won the game, it’s just my opinion.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The good: man when the run game gets rumbling it’s a thing of beauty. Oh and while the D wasn’t stellar the 3 turnovers we’re nice.
The bad: red zone play calling. Please let your QB be a QB
The ugly: turning what could have been a wipeout into a cardiac event.

^ ALL OF THE ABOVE!