• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JoeyFlex Reaction Compilation

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I’m starting to think RSR and r/Ravens are superior to this board
Not sure why this is the thread that makes you think that.

we-like-to-have-fun-here-mr-adams.gif

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
then you’re welcome to be there instead...

this is largely a group that came from the original message boards on br.com

this thread harkens back to those days
I was on the original boards, I don’t remember sucking off joey flex on there. Where is militant, does he only post in game threads ?

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh ok, this guy's a troll. It makes sense now.

Lol yeah and because we're generally kind around here, we've been treating him as if he isn't one.

Not really a troll, I migrated over just like all of you. RSR and r/ravens gets more activity, RSR is more pessimistic, r/ravens is more optimistic and this place is a mix. At least we anchor the next week opponent and post game reaction, the other two can’t seem to get that right

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not really a troll, I migrated over just like all of you. RSR and r/ravens gets more activity, RSR is more pessimistic, r/ravens is more optimistic and this place is a mix. At least we anchor the next week opponent and post game reaction, the other two can’t seem to get that right

So what you are saying is that this is the best place.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
@OURavensFan

r/ravens sucks imo.. circle jerk echo chamber where the world is against us. any Lamar criticism is met with something you didn't mention or belittling another qb to deflect. every couple months lurk at RSR and refuse to join after seeing some of the refugees who went there and their opinions.

also some quailty content from members including film study/breakdown to the joey meltdown comps

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m starting to think RSR and r/Ravens are superior to this board
RSR may have more members on that board, but R/ravens is the worst of them all. Might as well follow them on facebook. More members on RSR doesn't make it a superior board, not even close and I'm on all three, although rarely r/ravens because I just can't stand the board.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
@OURavensFan

r/ravens sucks imo.. circle jerk echo chamber where the world is against us. any Lamar criticism is met with something you didn't mention or belittling another qb to deflect. every couple months lurk at RSR and refuse to join after seeing some of the refugees who went there and their opinions.

also some quailty content from members including film study/breakdown to the joey meltdown comps
Very true about r/ravens

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Idek what that is lol, I have yet to look at anything on RSR outside of a select few links that have been posted here

You aren’t really missing much, trust me. Sword is an egotistical pain in the arse who they worship like some kind of Demi-god on there