• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JoeyFlex Reaction Compilation

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
dude if rousseau happens, im gonna be in full blown meltdown mode at 5am (or whatever time it ends up being here) - the pure hellish fire that it will arouse within me will be my only means of staying awake at work tomorrow despite the likely absence of sleep
You gon turn on EDC?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
NFL Draft Weekend. The weekend where fans of all 32 teams are eager to see which prospects will be drafted by their favorite teams. It is also THE weekend where PurpleFlock member, JoeyFlex5, steals the show with his reactions. Last year was no exception as the reactions ranged from talking about how "thicc" Chase Young's mom was to the appearance of the guy announcing the picks on Day 3 (refer to page 8).

This year Mr. Flex warned the other members that there weren't going to be meltdowns, but the other members immediately called BS. By the end of this past weekend, JoeyFlex5 followed up an impressive year with his worst year according to many fans. One fan messaged me saying JoeyFlex5 is a "fucking pussy for wasting my time." Another fan seemingly agreed by calling him "washed." In Flex's defense, one underwhelming year doesn't necessarily mean he lost his magic. He typically performs well during the season. Next year's draft feels so far away, but time can fly by quickly. We look forward to see how Flex bounces back from this past weekend. Nonetheless, we have provided the notables. We hope you enjoy the few that was available.

*regarding the Brandon Stephens pick*

Who the fuck is this piece of shit

Bruh I fucking hate it here

*regarding the Ben Mason pick*

Lol stupid

rossihunter2

Staff Member
NFL Draft Weekend. The weekend where fans of all 32 teams are eager to see which prospects will be drafted by their favorite teams. It is also THE weekend where PurpleFlock member, JoeyFlex5, steals the show with his reactions. Last year was no exception as the reactions ranged from talking about how "thicc" Chase Young's mom was to the appearance of the guy announcing the picks on Day 3 (refer to page 8).

This year Mr. Flex warned the other members that there weren't going to be meltdowns, but the other members immediately called BS. By the end of this past weekend, JoeyFlex5 followed up an impressive year with his worst year according to many fans. One fan messaged me saying JoeyFlex5 is a "fucking pussy for wasting my time." Another fan seemingly agreed by calling him "washed." In Flex's defense, one underwhelming year doesn't necessarily mean he lost his magic. He typically performs well during the season. Next year's draft feels so far away, but time can fly by quickly. We look forward to see how Flex bounces back from this past weekend. Nonetheless, we have provided the notables. We hope you enjoy the few that was available.

typically that means that he didn't hate the picks too much lol
definitely helped (or hurt in this instance i guess) that we got some guys we liked for sure... bateman straight off the bat, wallace and hayes on day 3

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Chalk it up to a Covid slump

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
typically that means that he didn't hate the picks too much lol
definitely helped (or hurt in this instance i guess) that we got some guys we liked for sure... bateman straight off the bat, wallace and hayes on day 3
Honestly it’s not even that, I liked, didn’t love the draft. Last year I loved the draft and still spiraled out of control lol. It’s the second baby and just general life changes, I’m still prone to my same old antics, they’re just fewer and farther between lol.

sorry to disappoint. I’m washed up.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly it’s not even that, I liked, didn’t love the draft. Last year I loved the draft and still spiraled out of control lol. It’s the second baby and just general life changes, I’m still prone to my same old antics, they’re just fewer and farther between lol.

Yeah man, what the hell? Part of what drew me in was you!!! Damn it!... nah jk, congrats on the baby

To be fair, having just had a second baby myself, I can't imagine summoning up enough energy to properly melt down.

You'll be back to form next year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
To be fair, having just had a second baby myself, I can't imagine summoning up enough energy to properly melt down.

You'll be back to form next year.
Congrats! And yeah, it’s exhausting. plus a new incompetent hire at work almost killed me last week, like literally. Got a fat raise that I had to threaten to quit if I didn’t get, so of course my boss has to spite me and try to run me into the ground and overwork tf out of me.

basically I don’t have the goddamn energy to give a shit about anything anymore lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member

we just needed an outrageous 1st pick who you hated and it would have been easy lol
or if it was rousseau the title of this thread might have had to change - never been happier for another team to draft a player (even moreso than the chargers taking kenneth murray last year) before us than the bills taking rousseau at 30

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
we just needed an outrageous 1st pick who you hated and it would have been easy lol
or if it was rousseau the title of this thread might have had to change - never been happier for another team to draft a player (even moreso than the chargers taking kenneth murray last year) before us than the bills taking rousseau at 30
Yeah I am not high on rousseau at all, I would’ve been right there with you.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

You don’t see Rousseau being Campbell 2.0?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
You don’t see Rousseau being Campbell 2.0?

one of my least favourite over-hyped prospects in forever
he's too thin and doesn't have the anchor to survive inside
he's not athletic enough to win outside

so he's a sub-package interior rusher... but one who's not overly athletic but does have amazing length

i don't hate him as a prospect but i hate him as a 1st round type prospect...

calais campbell weighed 20lbs more before he even got to the NFL... and that's just testing-wise - rousseau put on a ton of weight the last year while he opted out (probably partly why he tested so poorly) - so was actually playing at an even lower weight than he tested at his pro day...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
There was only one highlight in yesterday's game. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

upload_2021-10-25_17-26-26.png