• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JoeyFlex Reaction Compilation

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I like it @SepticeyePoe but a huge part of it being hilarious is the circumstance in which it happens, like the score still being super close and flex having his meltdown. When I got the time I was going to try to go in depth with it but I’m glad you took the time, even though you got this up super quick lol
Feel free to. If you want, you can also finish it. I had to go out before I could finish to week 17. I just searched for his name in each thread.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Guys I don't know about you but for me the best one is obvious. "Fuck me dead that was a great punt."
When I read that I started crying I was laughing so hard. Can't say he's not into it, even the punts get em going. @JoeyFlex5 never stop my man.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Guys I don't know about you but for me the best one is obvious. "Fuck me dead that was a great punt."
When I read that I started crying I was laughing so hard. Can't say he's not into it, even the punts get em going. @JoeyFlex5 never stop my man.
My only appropriate response is a gif but apparently I can’t upload them anymore

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
My only appropriate response is a gif but apparently I can’t upload them anymore
XUpf.gif