• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JoeyFlex Reaction Compilation

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Jaylon Ferguson, no matter what
Fuck you

Cheer for Josh Jacobs. Joey is not a big fan
I don’t dislike josh Jacobs the least bit, I just don’t see him as “special”. I’m all for taking a RB round one and I always have been, but only if you think RB is potentially franchise changing, I’m not sure Jacobs is that caliber. Barkley, zeke, gurley, Gordon, franchise changing guys, and I would’ve been on board with any of them where they were selected.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
DK Metcalf
Marquise brown - both for injury concerns and metcalf because I do NOT think he is a reliable nfl
wr

Montez Sweat - the athleticism doesn’t convert to the tape, and he’s stiff hipped

Dexter Lawrence - please no nose tackles

Jaylon Ferguson - extremely stiff and labored movements and garbage hand use, if he doesn’t win on a fast jump and bull rush then he does nothing

Parris Campbell - routes are trash, not the least bit impressive as a catcher, Torrey Smith with even less balltrack and attack ability

Nkeal Harry - receivers who absolutely cannot separate in college will not separate in the nfl, not spectacular enough anywhere else to make me disregard the lack of separation
Wanted to document @JoeyFlex5 's response to "Players You Don't Want to Draft" for reference purposes.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Draft night is gonna be LIT
tenor.gif