• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JoeyFlex Reaction Compilation

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guys I don't know about you but for me the best one is obvious. "Fuck me dead that was a great punt."
When I read that I started crying I was laughing so hard. Can't say he's not into it, even the punts get em going. @JoeyFlex5 never stop my man.
That one and “I AM SO HARD RIGHT NOW” are some of my favorites lmao

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Literally you guys are trying to make a thread but everytime I think about going to the forum to post some messages during the game all I see when I open the thread is Flex swearing on every part of his body and that's a casual Sunday to me lmao

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Literally you guys are trying to make a thread but everytime I think about going to the forum to post some messages during the game all I see when I open the thread is Flex swearing on every part of his body and that's a casual Sunday to me lmao
That’s a casual 7 days a week for me fam

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dude I'm imaginating you at the local Walmart swearing on all heavens that your country's over with cuz they're out of Cheerios
Nah, if it’s Walmart I’ll be swearing about the grim future of our country if the majority of our population are “Walmart people”... because Walmart people are fucked.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Literally draft anyone and I’m going to flip tf out

Bisciotti: "You alright there, Eric? You look kinda pale and sweat is dripping down your face..."

Eric: "I'm just under a lot of pressure. Gotta make these picks great ones."

Bisciotti: "Hey, you'll do fine. You just need to get a couple of decent players and I'll give you a contract extension like John."

Eric: "I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about @JoeyFlex5 tearing me a new asshole all over the message boards when I draft some fuck-up like Breshad...."

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bisciotti: "You alright there, Eric? You look kinda pale and sweat is dripping down your face..."

Bisciotti: "Hey, you'll do fine. You just need to get a couple of decent players and I'll give you a contract extension like John."

Eric: "I'm not worried about that. I'm worried about @JoeyFlex5 tearing me a new asshole all over the message boards when I draft some fuck-up like Breshad...."
I can only hope Eric feels this way, maybe he’d make some good picks lmao

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

You forgot the next line

Bisciotti: Breshads a superstar, just look at the number of catches he had against the Ravens. It’s Bobby Engram who is the fuckup.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You forgot the next line

Bisciotti: Breshads a superstar, just look at the number of catches he had against the Ravens. It’s Bobby Engram who is the fuckup.
Bobby engram doesn’t exactly have a good track record.

Also you got that wrong, I said Breshad came on strong for the browns, nothing more nothing less