• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JoeyFlex Reaction Compilation

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@JoeyFlex5 , I'm disappointed in you for only one reason now I think about it: I think you had an opportunity to slip in a "Y U Do Dis" moment during the draft.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
i was reading some of the 2019 thread - it was glorious - i cant wait for this year's thread... the biggest silver lining if we do draft murray is what will happen in that thread
Even if I never participated in the forums, I'd still enjoy the draft. It's basically the opportunity to open up your team's Super Bowl window. I mean, yeah, I'm kinda being an antagonist regarding Murray especially since I know jack shit about him.

Truth of the matter is that I appreciate everyone who takes the time to watch film tape (something I never and will never have interest in) and have their opinion about prospects. It's really made the draft night gameday threads entertaining AF.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Even if I never participated in the forums, I'd still enjoy the draft. It's basically the opportunity to open up your team's Super Bowl window. I mean, yeah, I'm kinda being an antagonist regarding Murray especially since I know jack shit about him.

Truth of the matter is that I appreciate everyone who takes the time to watch film tape (something I never and will never have interest in) and have their opinion about prospects. It's really made the draft night gameday threads entertaining AF.
Waiting for the draft got me through the post 2014 seasons. This past year is the first year since then that I haven't been obsessed with reading the draft section.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

Same here. I'll watch some highlights of players that I think we might be looking at, but I don't have the time or interest to watch game films of prospects. That being said, I enjoy reading what the film junkies have to say about certain prospects and then watching their reactions during the draft.

@JoeyFlex5 Don't hold back on your reactions/meltdowns this year, dawg. We need your entertainment to sustain us through these difficult times. lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Same here. I'll watch some highlights of players that I think we might be looking at, but I don't have the time or interest to watch game films of prospects. That being said, I enjoy reading what the film junkies have to say about certain prospects and then watching their reactions during the draft.

@JoeyFlex5 Don't hold back on your reactions/meltdowns this year, dawg. We need your entertainment to sustain us through these difficult times. lol
Just doing my part fam

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It would be better thread if it's Shenault, not Murray.
I would just ride the positives with Murray, I’d be fired the fuck up if we were dumb enough to draft shenault in the first.

At least Murray could go a long way in preventing the big chunk edge runs and give us some pass rush. With shenault I’d be shocked if he gets over 30 receptions lined up at receiver in any season, or at least receptions where the ball travels more than 3 yards in the air lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I would just ride the positives with Murray, I’d be fired the fuck up if we were dumb enough to draft shenault in the first.

At least Murray could go a long way in preventing the big chunk edge runs and give us some pass rush. With shenault I’d be shocked if he gets over 30 receptions lined up at receiver in any season, or at least receptions where the ball travels more than 3 yards in the air lol

murray would feel like a reach
shenault would feel like a bust in the making