• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

JoeyFlex Reaction Compilation

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I would just ride the positives with Murray, I’d be fired the fuck up if we were dumb enough to draft shenault in the first.

At least Murray could go a long way in preventing the big chunk edge runs and give us some pass rush. With shenault I’d be shocked if he gets over 30 receptions lined up at receiver in any season, or at least receptions where the ball travels more than 3 yards in the air lol
Now what if we trade up for Murray or Queen like some analysts are projecting we will. They are barely worth a first imo, definitely not middle of the first material. I would be pissed.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Now what if we trade up for Murray or Queen like some analysts are projecting we will. They are barely worth a first imo, definitely not middle of the first material. I would be pissed.
If we traded up for Queen, I’m cool with it, not ecstatic because I’m always iffy at best on ANY ILB in round 1, but I do like Queen quite a bit, hence cool with, and ecstatic.

Draft Murray? It’s like, god dammit why. trade up for Murray? I’m losing my shit

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
murray would feel like a reach
shenault would feel like a bust in the making
I like Queen much better than Murray. I don't think either are available at 28.

That being said, Murray has impressed a lot of teams. Doubt he is even available at our pick. Imo, I think of Murray as an athlete and not a football player. He has tremendous upside and could succeed with the Ravens, but he wouldn't be my pick at 28. I don't want Shenault at all and agree with you that he is a bust in the making.

I also beieve that he needs the right OC to utilize his talents and feel the Saints could end up drafting him at someplace in the draft.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Let's start off with Day 1

Chaisson man, I’m telling y’all he’s gonna be a raven tonight

I took a bowl hit, and another one is coming, I’ve had 2 white claws and now I’m drinking a stiff marg.

I’ll either be asleep by the time we pick or will lack the capacity to melt down. Sorry @Dom McRaven

Idk who’s watching the espn pre show but chase young’s mom is thicc af

TOLD YALL MFS THIS WHOLE TIME

Isn’t he like boomer paranoid about the tech involved in this? Maybe he’s afraid they can read his lips lol

IM ON FIRE IN THIS DRAFT

Fucking normie is mad, he can suck it lol

I meant that shit too lmao

If he wasn’t such a little [profanity deleted] about it I wouldn’t have but he deserved it lolol

BROOO TRADE THE FUCK UP FOR LAMB

I BEEN SAYING FOR MONTHS RUGGS WOULD BE THE FIRST WR TAKEN

YALL CANT FUCK WIT ME YOOOO

I wasn’t even supposed to be doing this shit tonight I sedated myself

Fuck you jerry you fucking fuck

Holy shit Mike Mayock is the absolute worst

Fucking son of a [profanity deleted] fuck you

THANK YOU SO MUCH OH MY GOD I HAVE BUTTERFLIES

THANK YOU SPANOS

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And now for Day 2

What the fuck dude.

i fucking knew we were about to be pissed the fuck off

Why do the ravens suck so fucking bad in round 2? Like no bullshit this is EXACTLY why I wanted us to trade up, because whether we have 4 picks or 2 picks on day 2, we’re gonna blow all of them.

Dude I literally typed out “how’s this for toxic? Fuck you” and deleted it because it felt too aggressive lmao

I’ll tell y’all right now who we have our eyes on...

It’s weaver. Fucking calling it now.

BOB is a dick. What is he doing cussing up a storm on camera.

also he’s a dick because he picked one of my
Last guys

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And last but not least, Day 3

I don’t like this guy announcing the picks. I hate his face, and I hate how he stands in front of the camera. Stupid fuck.

He’s got a square upper lip and a stupid fucking haircut

like I don’t wanna be dramatic but I hate him more than anyone on earth right now. His face really rubs me the wrong way. What a shit choice of person to announce picks.

Have you seen this piece of shit announcing picks? His face is the most punchable face I’ve ever seen

I loved it lmao, he was fucking up every announcement and just laughing at it

He lasted like 4 picks and stopped. I bet someone called in like nah this mf is on camera looking like a 70 year old trying to take a profile pic for fb

WHY DID YOU BRING THIS PIECE OF SHIT BACK

FUCK YOU RAIDERS

first they show that dick face announcer and then the raiders take my top player. Keep that piece of shit off the screen he’s bad luck.

Lets fucking go boys the ravens nailed the draft and the worlds most reckless rogue leader is fucking dead MAY HE ROT IN HELL

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
i always remind myself between rounds 1-7

3 % of the draft will have ALl PRO selections (8-15 year careers)

5% will make a pro bowl ( 7-11 year careers)

8% will be Good football players ( 7-9 year Careers)

14% will be average (4-6 year careers)

30% will be backup/ST's below average ( 3-4 year careers) if SP team standout that can change

40% will be PS or Out of the league ( 0-2 year careers)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
SpotlessBriefCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

sup