• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Everything Science

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Lost City of Atlantis. Found? Makes all the sense in the world

I watch this channel a lot. Some of the things he says aren't truly backed up, but at least he covers a lot of different subjects and shows other aspects of a historical event that you might haven't heard or thought of yet.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
I watch this channel a lot. Some of the things he says aren't truly backed up, but at least he covers a lot of different subjects and shows other aspects of a historical event that you might haven't heard or thought of yet.
He is very interesting for sure and pretty sure always puts disclaimers in saying they arent facts and such.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
My favorite youtube channel

I just tried to watch it and the narrator killed it for me. The way he talks pisses me off. It’s like every word is the end of a sentence. You don’t need to pause after every freaking word.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
I just tried to watch it and the narrator killed it for me. The way he talks pisses me off. It’s like every word is the end of a sentence. You don’t need to pause after every freaking word.
AHHHHHH!!!!! ITS SO INFURIATING!!

Hahaha whats hilarious is......i love the guy. But i am with you, some narrators just kills videos, to each their own. I have been following that channel since he had around 60k followers, he has 2.8mill now. Love it.

I wish this thread was more active

Sidenote: NASA's unmanned craft Insight recently landed on Mars
https://www.forbes.com/sites/meriam...now-about-nasas-insight-mission/#4e247900a25b

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hahaha whats hilarious is......i love the guy. But i am with you, some narrators just kills videos, to each their own. I have been following that channel since he had around 60k followers, he has 2.8mill now. Love it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/meriam...now-about-nasas-insight-mission/#4e247900a25b
You’re absolutely insane for liking that guy.

This is an awesome thread though - needs more activity

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i loved watching the insight landing lol - ive spent the whole of the last 2 days reading about all future missions to space

usmccharles

Practice Squad
i loved watching the insight landing lol - ive spent the whole of the last 2 days reading about all future missions to space
Im such a space nerd and i barely know anything about it. Have you seen The First on Hulu (might need to carry that back to our normal conversation thread)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Im such a space nerd and i barely know anything about it. Have you seen The First on Hulu (might need to carry that back to our normal conversation thread)

i havent been watching it - i imagine there were a large number of people who went and watched martian (again) the last few days though lol

im obsessed, though, with reading all about the future lunar missions etc. and the "gateway" station that should orbit the moon and the various countries that have clear pathways to create lunar bases

mars is cool but we really should have focused on the moon long ago - we stopped going to the moon and never really tried going back and that was a massive mistake

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
i havent been watching it - i imagine there were a large number of people who went and watched martian (again) the last few days though lol

im obsessed, though, with reading all about the future lunar missions etc. and the "gateway" station that should orbit the moon and the various countries that have clear pathways to create lunar bases

mars is cool but we really should have focused on the moon long ago - we stopped going to the moon and never really tried going back and that was a massive mistake

That's becuz the aliens scared them off but to be serious tho theres gotta be some underlying thing here as to the reason they don't go back.