• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Josh McDaniels should not have turned down the head coach job.

I don't think the Colts have this success with McDaniels, I think the big reason they are playing so well is because of Frank Reich. It truly was a blessing in disguise for the Colts when McDaniels walked away from the job.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I don't think the Colts have this success with McDaniels, I think the big reason they are playing so well is because of Frank Reich. It truly was a blessing in disguise for the Colts when McDaniels walked away from the job.
You are probably right. I think it was a bitch move on McDaniels part.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
colts are just outplaying and outcoaching them more than texans not executing - albeit they left that deep shot on the field that they'd love to have back

Yep, how they won double digit games is crazy looking at their play today.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Ok Texans Defense, glad you guys finally showed up. It's second quarter but I guess better late than never.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
that is awful technique from justin reid - great job on the pass breakup but launching like that and the way the force goes straight down his spine is dangerous to him especially with the way his neck buckled on the impact...

didnt even target the ball which naturally has more give than a shoulder pad

nevertheless it was a good PD but ebron still should have caught it

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
that is awful technique from justin reid - great job on the pass breakup but launching like that and the way the force goes straight down his spine is dangerous to him especially with the way his neck buckled on the impact...

didnt even target the ball which naturally has more give than a shoulder pad

nevertheless it was a good PD but ebron still should have caught it
Not to mention Shareece Wright's cover technique