• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Don't let this take away from the fact the Texans have some of the most hideous playoff exits in recent years... check the numbers... I dare you

Pretty sure our 3 point win was the best they've produced in a losing effort.

Colts got this game on lock. I don’t think anyone’s defense matches up well against them. I also have no idea what the Texans have been doing on offense for a half.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Colts got this game on lock. I don’t think anyone’s defense matches up well against them. I also have no idea what the Texans have been doing on offense for a half.

Offense hasn't had the ball much and the Texans defense is essentially a scarecrow in pads.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
they're not used to having to cover this long because their front is normally so dominant but they're coming up against an OL that's also dominant and a playcaller who's negating the impact of their defensive penetrators
That is why I really don't want to play them in an AFC Championship game.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That’s cool.... it goes back to 1984 for me. I am sure a lot of the members on this site are newer fans or were not old enough to go through the pain of losing our colors and trophies to Indianapolis, the disappointment of not winning the bid for an expansion team, and the 12 long years not having an NFL team (although I did like the Stallions and winning the Grey Cup). I still hate that our history was stolen. I am so glad Art Modell left Cleveland with their colors and championships.
I watched the Mayflower van pull out in the snow and my heart was in there with all the Colts stuff. I despised all things Colts. But Peyton Manning came out one year and said how shitty it was the way Irsay pulled out and how Baltimore got a raw deal. That somehow was a healing for me.

Last edited:
I watched the Mayflower van pull out in the snow and my heart was in there with all the Colts stuff. I despised all things Colts. But Peyton Manning came out one year and said how shitty it was the way Irsay pulled out and how Naltimore got a raw deal. That somehow was a healing for me.
As long as the Spawn of Satan is their owner and they wear those clothes and hold our history hostage there will be no healing.

i didnt mind the call against that coverage - Hopkins was as open as you could want but watson never even gave hopkins a chance
Too risky you need a high % play to get the first. I even think Watson could have pulled it down and ran for the first. That play basically what amounts to having the game on the line to get the first.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Texans need to make some serious adjustments and score on that opening drive in the second half.