• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sean McVay is 33 and arguably the NFL's top young coach, who managed to turn a team completely around and already has the makings of his own coaching tree.

I'm 27 and what have I done with my life?
What’s even more amazing is that he coached for the skins organization and still managed not to get tainted. Joe Gibbs must have touched him once or twice.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Next week will be the Rams first NFC Championship Game since 2001, the only question left is will it be in LA or in New Orleans?

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I can’t get over the thought that based on our D’s performance we should be here right now...

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I know there is only one other person on here rooting for the Patriots today and that is my buddy @Pats but after Rivers was glad that Judon got hurt and said so, I hope he gets his ass kicked today. Go Pats! I will take the ribbing from everyone.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know there is only one other person on here rooting for the Patriots today and that is my buddy @Pats but after Rivers was glad that Judon got hurt and said so, I hope he gets his ass kicked today. Go Pats! I will take the ribbing from everyone.
Yeah, fuck Rivers. Part of me does want to see the Chargers lose just to keep him away from the Super Bowl.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
I know there is only one person other person on here rooting for the Patriots today and that is my buddy @Pats but after Rivers was glad that Judon got hurt and said so, I hope he gets his ass kicked today. Go Pats! I will take the ribbing from everyone.

I’m torn with this game. I don’t care for either team at all. Plus what Rivers and Keenan Allen said. The defense probably thinks theyre unstoppable too. Can they both just lose or at least the winner to get destroyed next week.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I am rolling with the Chiefs to go all the way, but no way I am rooting for Rivers today. I just really could never stand him.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Man, if Lamar could throw and they had linebackers out there like they have a few times in that last drive. The ravens could have had their way with them.