• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Romo said the Patriots were mimicking the Ravens defense with the entire defense crowding the line. They give up 18 on a 3rd and 15. Yup, just like the ravens lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Romo said the Patriots were mimicking the Ravens defense with the entire defense crowding the line. They give up 18 on a 3rd and 15. Yup, just like the ravens lol

Coverage breakdown leaving a guy wide open....... Harbaugh disguised us as Patriots this week.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I know there is only one other person on here rooting for the Patriots today and that is my buddy @Pats but after Rivers was glad that Judon got hurt and said so, I hope he gets his ass kicked today. Go Pats! I will take the ribbing from everyone.
Well, Brady tried to kick Ed Reed in the nuts and he’s a fucking cheater, so there’s that.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Interesting to see what happens when you field nfl level offensive linemen instead of the garbage we have

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Btw..cody ford isn't my pick anymore. that dude from wisconsoin with the funky name is by far the best guard on tape.