• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ok guys I have to admit something, and I’m not proud of it, but here it goes...

Because of nick foles and what this team does to rally around him, I’ve become a secondary eagles fan, when the ravens are out of it, that’s who I’m rooting for. I can’t help it, foles magic is too fucking exciting.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer

Because of nick foles and what this team does to rally around him, I’ve become a secondary eagles fan, when the ravens are out of it, that’s who I’m rooting for. I can’t help it, foles magic is too fucking exciting.
Nick Foles is a class act.

Somerset Ravens

Pro Bowler

Absolutely nothing wrong with rooting for the Eagles, unless they are playing the Ravens.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Maybe you shouldn't talk if you want them to win lol

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

I always liked the Eagles and their passionate fans.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

@RavensMania is considering ban