• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
This coming free agency is actually a good one for grabbing a safety. Amos, Boston, Landon Collins, Clinton-Dix, Adrian Phillips, Geathers, Joyner, and a few others.
I agree, would love Collins but the Giants are not letting him go.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Bruh, i really thought chargers had a chance lmao.. phillip rivers terrible man.. i wouldnt be surprised if chargers let him go

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
What about berry? I got a feeling KC might let him go.. id be cool with him on a 1yr deal cause of his injuries
He is good but probably needs surgery to correct that Haglund’s deformity on his heel because it is causing him to miss games and don’t see how it is going to get any better. It is a bone spur that digs into your Achilles’ tendon and can act up at anytime.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
What about berry? I got a feeling KC might let him go.. id be cool with him on a 1yr deal cause of his injuries
Taking a player that's constantly hurt for our team worries me. Maybe if we had other safeties we could also depend on, but not when he's going to be the star of the group, and then ends up hurt.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
He is good but probably needs surgery to correct that Haglund’s deformity on his heel because it is causing him to miss games and don’t see how it is going to get any better. It is a bone spur that digs into your Achilles’ tendon and can act up at anytime.
Wtf.. i did not know that

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Normally I'm concerned about signing pass rusher via FA, but Flowers has to be our nr1 target. Belichick groomed him, no airs and graces and doesn't take any plays off

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
We would be getting murdered rn lol kinda glad we aren’t there

@allblackraven oh come on you don’t think lamar would be getting physically harmed twice as bad as last week? Our defense would have held up better but I can’t see ya scoring more than 10 the way the have killed rivers

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, the Chargers have a great gameplan against us but then go into Foxboro and put that type of b.s. product on the field? Smh!!