• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inqui

Pro Bowler
If I knew ahead of time that the game was going to be this boring I'd ask for Joe Buck.

Way to waste Romo
51496090_2349203015126373_6501926843661156352_o.jpg

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I like that the game has been heavily defensive, but Goff is just trash in this game. He had moments to make big plays and always blows it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Goff is absolute trash - it’s been a difficult game sure - but he’s most likely cost his team at least 7 points - he was so late on the cooks throw for a td that the pats were able to recover a busted coverage (nearly cost them a fg with a sack the next play) and then that 2nd and 22 where the hook was wide open for a conversion with acres of space - he had time too

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I like that the game has been heavily defensive, but Goff is just trash in this game. He had moments to make big plays and always blows it.

This should be the pinnacle of nfl play but the defences aren’t playing incredibly... they’re playing great sure but not good enough for the teams to have only scored 3 points each

It’s bad offence more than good defence

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Gronk does nothing all game and of course gets a catch in the fourth.

First TD by Sony Michel, that's game. Looks like we will have to endure ignorant Patriots fans all offseason.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Goff is absolute trash - it’s been a difficult game sure - but he’s most likely cost his team at least 7 points - he was so late on the cooks throw for a td that the pats were able to recover a busted coverage (nearly cost them a fg with a sack the next play) and then that 2nd and 22 where the hook was wide open for a conversion with acres of space - he had time too
Cooks stood in the end zone waiting for the throw so long, secondary was able to finally get to him.