• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2018 Playoff Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Who wins more games this weekend, HOME TEAMS OR ROAD TEAMS

• HOME TEAMS

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • ROAD TEAMS

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Rams-Patriots rematch, Rams get their revenge for their super bowl.

I had the Saints doing it but they looked uninspired even in their win yesterday.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Rams-Patriots rematch, Rams get their revenge for their super bowl.

I had the Saints doing it but they looked uninspired even in their win yesterday.
Remember, it's difficult to beat the same team twice in a season (we would know). I remember a few seasons where the Cardinals stomped the shit out of the Pack during the regular season only to win it in OT in the playoff game.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm hoping for a Saints/Chiefs matchup. The Patriots for obvious reasons I don't want going but LA does not deserve a ring right now. The fandom there is pathetic and the owner was a snake for how he manipulated the whole process of moving to LA. So it comes down to Saints or Chiefs. Hmmmmm. The fans are great. Both QBs are likeable. To me it comes down to the coaches and I just gotta go with Andy. Been to so many playoffs but hasn't gotten that ring. Payton idk just looks like a smarmy lil bitch.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
49938599_2222939361092026_5620013957205983232_n.jpg

Pats

Veteran
Remember, it's difficult to beat the same team twice in a season (we would know). I remember a few seasons where the Cardinals stomped the shit out of the Pack during the regular season only to win it in OT in the playoff game.
You say this but remember when the titans beat the Jags 3 times in a season including the post season

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
You say this but remember when the titans beat the Jags 3 times in a season including the post season
But how often does that happen though? Other from the Panthers being hat-tricked by the Saints last year, hasn't it been awhile?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Chiefs haven't been in a Super Bowl since the 1969 Season when they beat the Vikings in Super Bowl IV. That's 48 years without being in a Super Bowl, insane.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The Chiefs haven't been in a Super Bowl since the 1969 Season when they beat the Vikings in Super Bowl IV. That's 48 years without being in a Super Bowl, insane.
And to think we only exist half that time and have gone to the dance twice AND did the business.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And the Jets are in that similar category too. I feel for their fans.