• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, The Bad and The O-Line Thread - Wild Card Round vs Chargers

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m way more pissed that we made it close than I would have had it been a blowout. With the way our defense played we should not have lost.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I want to see changes to the coaching staff if Harbs is going to stay.

Offense and special teams were just bad. Defense is the only unit who really came to play. I don’t think the offensive line could have laid down a worse performance.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
good: at least there was hope. Defense played actually great considering the field position they were given by our atrocious offense.
I have to give credit to Onwuasor, I would've never imagined him playing on that level

bad: marty, marty, marty. It hurts to know we won't fire him. OL, and Lamar for 3 quarters.

Ugly: still only 6 points behind in the end, but this offense and it's play caller need a lot of improvement. Time to scout OL, OL and OL

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Good: defense
Bad: offense line and Lamar fumbles
Ugly: coaching and play calling
Player of the game: Peanut

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
We did deserve to lose but I have to give the Chargers credit, they dominated our offensive line.
Ingram was incredible and wrecked us all day. They most certainly did destroy our OL and was the difference IMO in winning this game.