• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
damn, I hate when this happens Atleast I don't have his jersey number

Me too! I use to get burned like this years ago.

Prior to getting ready to buy a Suggs jersey a few years back, I had Ngata, Boldin and Rice jerseys and ALL of those cats got released from the roster in some way or form. Once that happened, I said; "Never again!" So, I never bought the Suggs jersey lol. As a result, I never buy these young cats jerseys anymore! Nothing is solid! Look at CJ. Smh! More recently, I've started to only buy Ray Lewis and Ed Reed jerseys cause those cats are retired HALL OF FAMERS! Other than that, I buy the typical hats and other related Ravens paraphernalia. Once Suggs retires THEN I'll buy one of his jerseys as well! :cool:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Prior to getting ready to buy a Suggs jersey a few years back, I had Ngata, Boldin and Rice jerseys and ALL of those cats got released from the roster in some way or form. Once that happened, I said; "Never again!" So, I never bought the Suggs jersey lol. As a result, I never buy these young cats jerseys anymore! Nothing is solid! Look at CJ. Smh! More recently, I've started to only buy Ray Lewis and Ed Reed jerseys cause those cats are retired HALL OF FAMERS! Other than that, I buy the typical hats and other related Ravens paraphernalia. Once Suggs retires THEN I'll buy one of his jerseys as well! :cool:
getting players like Suggs doesn't matter if they are playing for another team because they played 16 years here and are part of the foundation of this team. I have a CJ jersey and unfortunately it won't be worn anymore. I also have a Lamar Jackson jersey......he better pan out...and of course I have one with my last name on it. Friends gave it to me for my 50th bday (guess what number is on it)

Simba

Staff Member
Jersey number battles are getting legit lol. I never really cared about my number growing up in sports. I always wore some odd ass number just to be a little different out there.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
getting players like Suggs doesn't matter if they are playing for another team because they played 16 years here and are part of the foundation of this team. I have a CJ jersey and unfortunately it won't be worn anymore. I also have a Lamar Jackson jersey......he better pan out...and of course I have one with my last name on it. Friends gave it to me for my 50th bday (guess what number is on it)

Suggs goes without saying but I still never chose to pick up his jersey. I never even picked up a Tyrod Taylor jersey and we all know how I feel about that young cat! And as far as my picking up a Lamar jersey? At this early stage in his career? Hell to the no! LolI I also have a customed jersey with my name on the back of it as well that my wife gave me a few years back after we won our last SB and 2 weeks ago I received my Ed Reed Hall of Fame jersey.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Canady better give up that 26. I’ll get a Humphrey jersey then.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Baltimore Ravens‏Verified account @Ravens
First look at @Earl_Thomas’ Ravens jersey ‼️ Charitable donation coming your way @marlon_humphrey.

D1txOebWoAYDJli.jpg

D1txOebWoAYDJli.jpg

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Ravens run one of the tougher conditioning tests. A handful of free agents have intially failed it and had to redo it.

yeah - its not the intensity of it (although the intensity is high) but you have to do the same test a few times with limited drop off in time in order to pass so a load of free agents come in and go nuts on the first run and then cant do the next reps anywhere near as effectively - the ravens vets all have the knack so they know its about longevity and consistency

and most of the rookies dont have to worry about it because i think you dont have to do it if youve been at every voluntary workout

Tank

Hall of Famer

Missed you Mili!

4b419fe6-7d11-4040-bd44-746f7288b699.jpg