• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Earl Thomas's contract details have been released. I don't know if anyone has posted them here:

upload_2019-3-15_8-47-41.png

I'm surprised by the low cap hit this year. Maybe we're planning on another big signing?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Holy Shit: Jerry Rosburg just retired - they began the ingram/thomas presser with the announcement of rosburg stepping down

he's being replaced by chris horton who's been around the team (and special teams) for a while and horton has been with us for 5 years
holy fucking shit

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Humphrey is a really good football player but damn his social media game is trash. He is the Andrew of this football team. Offers inquisitive information but is terrible and I don’t like him.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Humphrey is a really good football player but damn his social media game is trash. He is the Andrew of this football team. Offers inquisitive information but is terrible and I don’t like him.
I find this very offensive and completely accurate.

Simba

Staff Member

I've met Humphrey a couple of times and the dude just has a really quirky personality. He's an interesting one, to say the least.