• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Fruit PUNCH‏ @marlon_humphrey
I initially asked Earl for money and later that day I realized that’s not who I am. So I texted him and said he can have it. I respect what he has done and accolades in 29. Didn’t want to alter that for a number I’ve accomplished nothing in.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Okay let's see what we need

OLB
OG
C
WR
ILB

- J.Houston and draft
- OG DRAFT
- C Bozeman or draft
-WR- Draft
-ILB- Z.Brown?

I'll feel a lot better if we get Houston. Can pretty much focus on the obvious in the draft.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Rosburg decided not to retire straight away because there were some things he wanted to get done at the combine that he didnt want to do in a diminished capacity and is staying on until june so that he can be a resource for horton and others on the staff to ease the transition
that's a classy move

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Jersey number battles are getting legit lol. I never really cared about my number growing up in sports. I always wore some odd ass number just to be a little different out there.
they have been that way for a while. Sean Taylor paid a player for #21 a year or two after he was in the league. He was originally #36

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Okay let's see what we need

OLB
OG
C
WR
ILB

- J.Houston and draft
- OG DRAFT
- C Bozeman or draft
-WR- Draft
-ILB- Z.Brown?

I'll feel a lot better if we get Houston. Can pretty much focus on the obvious in the draft.
if we're getting technical, what the team really needs right now is Lamar to develop. Bozeman will be a starter in some capacity, and I don't want a stopgap solution on the defense for an ILB. Houston I'd go get because our rotation probably preserves him. What we really need is

Interior Oline
WR
Interior pass rusher.
Edge
ILB

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
if we're getting technical, what the team really needs right now is Lamar to develop. Bozeman will be a starter in some capacity, and I don't want a stopgap solution on the defense for an ILB. Houston I'd go get because our rotation probably preserves him. What we really need is

Interior Oline
WR
Interior pass rusher.
Edge
ILB
It tough to say what is our biggest need but I'll say Edge rusher

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Canady needs to fuck off and give Marvin his college number

Agreed! I’m hoping that’s one of the contributing factors for earl to get 29.
Humphrey was gon be my next jersey purchase (unless we draft a WR 1st round lol). I ain’t rocking no 33 or 37 Humphrey

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Agreed! I’m hoping that’s one of the contributing factors for earl to get 29.
Humphrey was gon be my next jersey purchase (unless we draft a WR 1st round lol). I ain’t rocking no 33 or 37 Humphrey
37 would be ok, but for some reason 30s strike me as a safety or rb number only.

And tbh, I hate the look of 3s on ravens jerseys