• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Its him. Would love to have hilll but no way chiefs let him go.

If it comes out he did something egregious to his child, I don't see how they keep him. I'm by no means justifying or saying what Kareem Hunt did was in any way acceptable, but in my mind this would far surpass what Hunt did if he broke his kids arm as some are speculating. The only difference would be a video exists, but after pleading guilty in college (albeit prior to NFL) I think there's too much of a track record to overlook this one.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
If it comes out he did something egregious to his child, I don't see how they keep him. I'm by no means justifying or saying what Kareem Hunt did was in any way acceptable, but in my mind this would far surpass what Hunt did if he broke his kids arm as some are speculating. The only difference would be a video exists, but after pleading guilty in college (albeit prior to NFL) I think there's too much of a track record to overlook this one.

you think the browns or redskins would give a shit?

I can't see our FO touching ANYONE after the Ray Rice situation

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gotta admit, I lost a bit of respect for Lamar for this. If Hill abused his kid then I want nothing to do with him. Hill is showing that he learned nothing.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar was never the brightest of lads....

Makes him loveable but a determinant. Stuff like this is not a good look and idiotic.

He isn't our LONG term answer but hey...as long as he can run and we build a line..

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Lamar was never the brightest of lads....

Makes him loveable but a determinant. Stuff like this is not a good look and idiotic.

He isn't our LONG term answer but hey...as long as he can run and we build a line..

My hope is the FO builds the best team they can and if he doesnt worl out, who ever we get we can plug and play. Another reason I'm hoping we take more steps towards a real offense this year.

Tank

Hall of Famer
My hope is the FO builds the best team they can and if he doesnt worl out, who ever we get we can plug and play. Another reason I'm hoping we take more steps towards a real offense this year.
Plug and play? Man if it were only that easy.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I wouldnt expect it to be. My point is more so that the team is well balanced enough so all you need is a decent player to step in and take control.
OK, and it would be great to have a well balanced team with playmakers on both sides of the ball. But I’m trying to think of an example where that has worked where just a decent QB has stepped in and had consistent success. I guess you might point to the Eagles and Fols, but it seems they may have just been fortunate to have two good QBs on the roster.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
you think the browns or redskins would give a shit?

I can't see our FO touching ANYONE after the Ray Rice situation

I don't think either squads would care, but I know ours would. I was simply saying that there's no chance we would sign him, and more than likely he's cut if this is true.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Yall gotta understand that all lamar probably did was read the headline then typed the “ ravens lets go”... if anyone thinks that he agrees with someone breaking their childs arm gotta be crazy.