• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Yall gotta understand that all lamar probably did was read the headline then typed the “ ravens lets go”... if anyone thinks that he agrees with someone breaking their childs arm gotta be crazy.

I didn't know that's what he was accused of.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Not worried about Lamar at this point, but if I see him saying/doing anymore stupid stuff on social media I'll begin to worry. We've all driven too fast before but 105 while on your phone is really negligent. Posting a recruitment to the ravens on a post that describes Tyreek is being investigated for bsttery? That's really not in good taste. It would mean he's more interested in football than that child's well being. To be honest, I think the car thing is not just a Lamar issue, but generally a young person's issue these days and if I had to guess he probably didn't read the headline, just saw Tyreek Hill. Regardless, both show he's careless on social media. I think we've seen his head is certainly not entirely focused on football. I'm not saying it necessarily has to be, but you'd like him to be more careful when he's not focusing on football. Here is to hoping he is a little more careful and improves as a passers this offsesaon

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's all about Sunshine.

And he'd be coming out at a perfect time if Lamar isn't the one.

Sunshine works too. We’re going to need to hella tank for him though. For sure #1 in 2021. After the natty, tua might not go 1. Could be Fromm or someone else.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not worried about Lamar at this point, but if I see him saying/doing anymore stupid stuff on social media I'll begin to worry. We've all driven too fast before but 105 while on your phone is really negligent. Posting a recruitment to the ravens on a post that describes Tyreek is being investigated for bsttery? That's really not in good taste. It would mean he's more interested in football than that child's well being. To be honest, I think the car thing is not just a Lamar issue, but generally a young person's issue these days and if I had to guess he probably didn't read the headline, just saw Tyreek Hill. Regardless, both show he's careless on social media. I think we've seen his head is certainly not entirely focused on football. I'm not saying it necessarily has to be, but you'd like him to be more careful when he's not focusing on football. Here is to hoping he is a little more careful and improves as a passers this offsesaon
One of the veterans should talk to him and make it clear this stuff can destroy his reputation.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
One of the veterans should talk to him and make it clear this stuff can destroy his reputation.

I’m sure suggs, weddle, Mosley, or one of the other vets can talk some sense into him.
Oh wait...

Tank

Hall of Famer
He is just 22, but he spent a full season in the NFL with NFL players and advisors, and still is acting like an effing moron. That’s worrisome.

I’m sure suggs, weddle, Mosley, or one of the other vets can talk some sense into him.
Oh wait...
Ya da can do it. Heard him giving Lamar some crap on the sideline for putting to ball in the open before crossing the goal. Always better when it comes from a vet in your unit.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Thats the thing.. people care about social media too much..one little mistake on social media and people will think youre a bad person lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdp

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
in all fairness, Lamar might not even know what battery means :p

the guy is a true dumbass. Just keeping it real..

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
no no...

I'm just calling it as it is. Lamar is a bit of a numbskull.

Flacco was just infuriating for other reasons.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
What made you characterize Flacco as infuriating?

Football reasons. You think he's turned a corner and he's going to be consistent and then he shits the bed for 2-3 games.

The only time he didnt was our superbowl run. It was a fluke! it was like he was possessed.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
[QUOTE="Sami84, post: 163101, member: 33

The only time he didnt was our superbowl run. It was a fluke! it was like he was possessed.
the offensive line played lights out during that stretch. It was a huge reason we won it all[/QUOTE]
He lead us to 10 postseason wins, all of which were away games. Not only that, if it weren't for the Evans dropped pass or the Cundiff missed fg we would have been in the SB back to back years.