• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Offseason Thread

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
I don't know the Lamar interview someone referenced with Irvin, but let's be honest, Irvin has a way of bringing the stupidity out of people. Irvin isn't exactly a beacon of light in his own right.

If that's the stupidest shit Lamar does, sign me up. You've got dopes out here kicking females and abusing children, so stupid social media shit is peanuts. Learn and move on.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't know the Lamar interview someone referenced with Irvin, but let's be honest, Irvin has a way of bringing the stupidity out of people. Irvin isn't exactly a beacon of light in his own right.

If that's the stupidest shit Lamar does, sign me up. You've got dopes out here kicking females and abusing children, so stupid social media shit is peanuts. Learn and move on.

Ngl I love that interview purely because if Lamar does win a Super Bowl with us we have the perfect sound bite for every hype and highlight reel until the end of his career and beyond

Joe Namath-esque

ALI624

Pro Bowler
The interview right after he was drafted by us and where he said we would get a Super Bowl out of him was conducted by Deion.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Just a thought, but the Dolphins are in desperate mode to shop Robert Quinn and are even willing to pay some of his salary. So you'd have to think that for a 6th at best you'd get a productive and relatively cheap EDGE. I'd be all for it.

Simba

Staff Member
Ravens waived LB Bam Bradley (failed physical) and CB Jaylen Hill.

Sucks because they both showed a lot of talent, but injuries did them in. Apparently Bam had multiple set backs in his ACL recovery, and Jaylen needed hip surgery late last year, which is obviously super tough for a CB.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I thought jaylen hill was grossly overhyped around here but bam Bradley and the other guy (I think it was Alvin something) looked incredible in the preseason and looked prime to get a real shot

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought jaylen hill was grossly overhyped around here but bam Bradley and the other guy (I think it was Alvin something) looked incredible in the preseason and looked prime to get a real shot
Eh that's kind of unfair on Hill. He looked great in preseason and never saw real snaps on defense but eventually did, looked average or slightly above average then he gets hurt and that's it.

Simba

Staff Member

I think Alvin Jones had a real shot at beating out Chris Board last year until he got hurt. He was great on ST. Disappeared for awhile until we could re-sign him, but he’s back now.

Simba

Staff Member
it's a long way back though - chris board was a major factor on special teams this year

For sure. Not expecting anything, but the one thing Jones has going for him (in addition to ST) is that he’s a downhill thumper. Right now, he’s the only one we have. Of course, I fully expect that to change though.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
AFC North Positional Rankings

AWQwUdI.png

I think this demonstrates an interesting picture of the division (note all rankings are as of post-free agency 20th March 2019)

Reactions: cdp