• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
this whole mock draft syndrome has offically gotten old for me. I think i'll turn off all my notifications and act like the NFL doesnt exist after the SB and not see anyting that we've done until after the draft and I can then go anal at how De Costa got a draft full of Chris Wormleys and Alex Lewis's.
Lol, knowing you, first part will never happen and the second part will happen, no matter what.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I shouldn't be shocked but it still surprises me when people have the Ravens passing on guys like Ford or Polite for some linebacker or runningback. You can tell these people don't have any clue on what the main weaknesses of this team are.

I shouldn't be shocked but it still surprises me when people have the Ravens passing on guys like Ford or Polite for some linebacker or runningback. You can tell these people don't have any clue on what the main weaknesses of this team are.
It’s not predicting linebacker that’s odd but predicting ILB - with the statement that we might not resign Mosley. I really do think we make signing him a priority and those projections will change.

Pass rushing edge LB is a need do mocks having us take that position are reasonable.

this whole mock draft syndrome has offically gotten old for me. I think i'll turn off all my notifications and act like the NFL doesnt exist after the SB and not see anyting that we've done until after the draft and I can then go anal at how De Costa got a draft full of Chris Wormleys and Alex Lewis's.
Yes mocks can tend to be laughable but what I like to look at this time of year are the big boards. That shows player ranking only rather than attempting to combine that with predicting team need and the teams own board.

I like to see them not only from the “experts” but from some of you guys that put time and effort into evaluating players (something I am not qualified nor have the time/patience to do).

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I don't think we need o line depth - we need a plug in day 1 starter in the interior of the o line. WR ... as usual indeed. A true FS if one is available, but I think a pass rusher is a major need.

IMO, I'd love pick 1 to be either an stud interior o lineman or someone who has a good chance of getting to the QB.
we'd probably be more likely to get the O-lineman rather than the pass rusher at our slot in the first round, unfortunately.

A1A

Veteran
We don't really need a guys like him. BW, Pierce and Willie Henry will do.

Trade BW now that he's hot. The dancing and hand stands has run its course. He hasn't lived up to the contract. Sorry not sorry. Get a 1st and draft Wilkins use the other 1st and draft Harmon. Use the 3rd on interior OL. After that do u Eric.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Trade BW now that he's hot. The dancing and hand stands has run its course. He hasn't lived up to the contract. Sorry not sorry. Get a 1st and draft Wilkins use the other 1st and draft Harmon. Use the 3rd on interior OL. After that do u Eric.

wait a minute..get a 1st for a 30 year old meh brandon williams? Damon Harrison fetched a 5th and is twice the player.
What drugs are you on? We'd be lucky to get a 6th for him and with that contract?!?!?

A1A

Veteran
Didnt realize he was that old havent been watching much these past years. Well still trade him and use the cap space on Z.Smith

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
With how bad this draft is outside of the first two rounds if you tell me that we have a class full of average players that will be NFL players for the next five years I'll be fucking thrilled.

A1A

Veteran
With how bad this draft is outside of the first two rounds if you tell me that we have a class full of average players that will be NFL players for the next five years I'll be fucking thrilled.

And for this reason we need to get into the second and instead of saying let's do this or that fine let me just say I hope we can swing a trade. To sit back again like we've been doing the past drafts minus last years isn't going to work. What's that 3-4 mediocre drafts? Collecting more and more late round picks. Only to have those picks get out played by our UDFA lol. OL in the 3rd all day theres some solid guys to be had.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
A first round pick for BW. That’s funny

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Didnt realize he was that old havent been watching much these past years. Well still trade him and use the cap space on Z.Smith
You don’t save any cap space by trading him. As a matter of fact it costs you about 600k. Now you can trade him after June 1 and save 7m this year, it that leaves 7m of dead cap in 2020. I doubt BW goes anywhere.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
And for this reason we need to get into the second and instead of saying let's do this or that fine let me just say I hope we can swing a trade. To sit back again like we've been doing the past drafts minus last years isn't going to work. What's that 3-4 mediocre drafts? Collecting more and more late round picks. Only to have those picks get out played by our UDFA lol. OL in the 3rd all day theres some solid guys to be had.

id say 2 of the last 3 drafts have been pretty great and the 2017 class hasn't been a bust either

A1A

Veteran
Lol ok buddy u probably one of the people that think Harbaugh is taking us to another SB and sports a Flacco jersey. I've seen this all before. Let's see where u all are this time next season. New coach 2020 fingers crossed we're at least drafting #1. I'd trade 5 years of mediocrity for that.