• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol ok buddy u probably one of the people that think Harbaugh is taking us to another SB and sports a Flacco jersey. I've seen this all before. Let's see where u all are this time next season. New coach 2020 fingers crossed we're at least drafting #1. I'd trade 5 years of mediocrity for that.

We tanking 2 seasons for sunshine. Brighter days!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Lol ok buddy u probably one of the people that think Harbaugh is taking us to another SB and sports a Flacco jersey. I've seen this all before. Let's see where u all are this time next season. New coach 2020 fingers crossed we're at least drafting #1. I'd trade 5 years of mediocrity for that.

you dont really sound like a ravens fan - but also not sure what any of this harbaugh stuff has to do with media mock drafts...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I really wanna make a mock but I haven’t studied enough prospects and just can’t motivate myself to do it

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Who tf goes on a fan forum and talks up a big game but doesn’t even watch the team play? ffs

How could you possibly have any clue what’s going on

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Who tf goes on a fan forum and talks up a big game but doesn’t even watch the team play? ffs

How could you possibly have any clue what’s going on
For real, we have posters from the eastern hemisphere who stay up until 3am or later to watch every single game

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
im a european insomniac - my normal sleeping pattern is unaffected by the NFL lol

but for primetime games in London even im awake til 5am minimum - cambodia must be rough for nfl watching
It's especially horrible that Monday is the only day where I have to wake up at 7. Otherwise it'd be cool. Usually when I wake up and drink my coffee I see the live scoreboard of MNF or TNF.

A1A

Veteran
I would be excited and worried at the same time with DK. Ceiling is high, but also comes with a lot of risk.
I kind of want AJ brown more. Which he doesn’t even have in his 1st round mock.

After the combine I see guys like DK and Harry going early along with AJ not far behind. Deebo is turning heads they say and that may transition to the draft. No way we get any of them.. the one guy I like not named N'Keal is Harmon. Check out his strength and balance on YouTube. If we land Harmon I'd be stoked as we all should be. Hes not just a one trick pony hes as complete as can be out of college. Drafting him in the first round would not be a reach and I hope we dont trade back if hes there cause he'll be gone soon after..Only 20 years old.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
After the combine I see guys like DK and Harry going early along with AJ not far behind. Deebo is turning heads they say and that may transition to the draft. No way we get any of them.. the one guy I like not named N'Keal is Harmon. Check out his strength and balance on YouTube. If we land Harmon I'd be stoked as we all should be. Hes not just a one trick pony hes as complete as can be out of college. Drafting him in the first round would not be a reach and I hope we dont trade back if hes there cause he'll be gone soon after..Only 20 years old.

well if all the wrs that might go in the 1st go ahead of us then that means some crazy talent at some other position is slipping down to us at 22

A1A

Veteran
For real, we have posters from the eastern hemisphere who stay up until 3am or later to watch every single game

I've been a fan since our superbowl run in 2000 when I started playing football for the first time. I've remained a loyal patient fan through Anthony Wright, #7, McNair (RIP), BB, Hymes, I was there during Musa Smith's leg break, Suggs finger tip touching #12's helmet and get a flag on 4th down. I was there to see Rice run up the middle and quiet Foxboro. Again I've seen it all...after watching coach dismantle the best team we ever had yea I took a slight hiatus. I bet alot of true fans feel the same way. I'm not wrong here just look at the rest of the league laughing at the extension. Oh and the idea that we dont want to trade Flacco within the AFC out of fear lol!! We gave Harbaugh a 4 year contract (1 year because we won the division and we have to look good contract). If we miss the playoffs hes done.